“Great value for the money.”
Review of Hospitality House

Hospitality House
Hospitality House
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have stayed in the Hampton Inn in Union City in the past but I noticed this locally owned motel and thought how clean and bright it looked so I called and booked with them this year. The person on the phone, Sherry Mae, was incredibly nice and the room and the grounds were squeaky clean. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and the breakfast was adequate to get the day started and the dining room was bright and cheery and clean too. The beds were comfortable and clean and we would recommend it to anyone. It is about $25 cheaper than the others too.
We did not use the pool or fitness center so I did not give a rating for those as I did not think to go look at them.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hairs2you

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place was a delight. The best value we found during a seven state motorcycle tour checking out civil war battlefields and museums. The room was very clean with plenty of room and nice furnishings. Three nice restaurants within walking distance. The lobby was inviting, comfortable and had a computer for the use of guests at no charge. There was a large breakfast room with flat screen TV and a hot breakfast that that had several selections and was delicious.
The front desk staff made you feel they were happy to have you as a guest and were friendly. If you needed anything or had questions about the area or needed directions they were more than happy to help. I will travel through there again and will definitely stay at the Hospitality House.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GKP46
HospitalityHouse, Manager at Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We try, and it is pleasing to know we are succeeding.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am just waking up from my night at Hospitality House in Union City. I am a 43 year old woman who is traveling alone. The lady in the office was friendly, the price was reasonable, my room is clean, the bed was comfortable and I felt safe. The air conditioner is noisy but I like that for background noise. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Mrschedda
HospitalityHouse, Manager at Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words and review. We do strive to provide exactly what you describe. It is nice to know that we succeeded for you.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was a pleasant experience to stay at the Hospitality House and realize we were supporting a small, local business instead of the big chains that dominate the landscape. We trusted what we saw on Trip Advisor and found the recommendations were most helpful and reassuring about this motel. The staff was very pleasant, rooms were neat and clean, the breakfast room made us feel like we were at the beach, and the price was very reasonable. Thanks Trip Advisor, and thanks to all of those folks who make the recommendations along the way that have been so helpful to us over the past year.

Room Tip: Often the farther away from the office, or front of the building are best. This one is long, and als...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DSStephens

Thank you for the review you gave. As an locally owned independent, we do not have the "name brand" recognition, nor resources, but it is very rewarding to us to know that we are able to meet guest's expectations!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed at 3 different hotels in Union City Tn over the years. The Hampton Inn is a nice place but pricey. The Country Hearth is just OK. For the same price as the Country Hearth, you can stay at the Hospitality House. Great location. Right next to a Japanese Steakhouse and An Applebees.Clean rooms. Americans behind the Front Desk. Not a great breakfast but better than the Country Hearth.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Hunza37093
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is an economical place to stay. It is clean with comfortable beds . Applebees and Ryans next to the hotel. McDonalds an Hardees across the street. Nothing fancy but nice place to spend the night.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Mike H
HospitalityHouse, Manager at Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send a good review. Often, only those who are unhappy in some way send reviews. We appreciate all reviews, but especially when they're "nice".

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Unless I want a resort stay, I look for clean and cheap. My two adult daughters and I stayed here for the first time and on our 2nd night, my mom and sister joined us. That was the purpose of our trip; a meeting up place for a visit. The rooms were clean, the pool nice, office staff friendly.They have a very nice area for the continental breakfast. I am booking the same place again this coming weekend to take my granddaughter for her birthday and another chance to visit with my mom. I would recommend this motel to anyone needing a comfortable place to stay for a night or two.

Room Tip: Two levels no elevators, so if you have problems with stairs be sure you ask for a downstairs room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
#2 of 3 in Martin
No photo provided
Budget INN
#1 of 1 in Dresden

Been to Hospitality House? Share your experiences!