Hospitality House
Quality Inn(Union City)
$88
QualityInn
Country Hearth Inn(Union City)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Restaurant
$46
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmake your own wafflespriced hotelfree wifiyogurtgravy
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I am at the Hospitality House right now. We drove here to stay after visiting my sister in Martin Tn. So far we haven't had any problems. The room is clean and the carpet is nice and soft, just like the beds. I love the pool and the spa, they are great! It is a nice and friendly Hotel no matter what the whiners on here are saying. Seems to me the bad reviews come from the one that could have avoided their own problems. We will stay here again on our next trip.
The room has a fridge and a microwave, which is very handy. Every thing worked just fine. The room did have a strange smell, but I guess they don't use Downy like I do. Overall it is a good stay. A little on the pricey side for where it is.
There are multiple restaurants within walking distance, which is a plus.
Go ahead and stay there, you will like it I promise!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We had 2 adults, 2 teens, 9yoa, and baby. First time in Union City to visit friends in Aug 2010. Stopped there for location---found it to be excellent. Pool for kids, Applebee's next door. Great breakfast for kids. The staff were superb. The housekeeping or office person went totally out of her way for us getting a crib. Wish I could remember her name---she was fantastic. And I had to ""demand"" she take the tip for her help. Madam---you are and were awesome. We were even thinking about getting the ajoining room and they were going to give us a discount. As we were checking in there was 1 person ahead of me and 5 behind me--so couldn't be all that bad. And they were so helpful, friendly and gave us the Tenn. hospitality. I have friends that are arriving there today, 2/25/11, and recommended they stay there for the weekend. If we are ever in Union City again---you can bet we will stay here. Had small frig in room too, which helped with the kids and snacks. Loved it. And it was close to many take outs and movies or kids. Wish I had pictures handy to post of the fun they had there.
The Kindall family from Fla.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank GRAMMY33461
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Had office schedule a wake up call for 5:30am and it never called to wake us, when we told attendant we were not awakened, and that as a result we were going to have to go to our art show unshowered, without breakfast and two hours late setting up, he said he would talk to the management to get us a discount, or comp on our next nites stay. I explained that I would not have time to remove our luggage and so we would have to stay a second nite as a result. When we returned to the motel @ 5pm, exhausted from work we checked in to the office to discover a letter from the manager stating that he had checked the computer system and that we were given a wake up call, and so they would not be discounting the room. I explained then that I did not wish to stay a second nite then since the beds are hard as rocks and I was only staying since the room would be cheaper, but at that point they said we had to pay for the room even if we did not stay. He basically said that we were lying to him about the wake up call and that he would not allow us to get our luggage unless we paid for a second nite. If I had a choice between sleeping in my car or staying there, I would choose the car, just on the principle of the thing, since I don't like being called a liar. NEVER STAY HERE!!!! (unless you want to be treated rudely and inconvienced.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank LeislM
HospitalityHouse, Manager at Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

I'm sorry the guest had the problem with not being awakened. After checking the computer record of wake up calls, it states that someone did answer the wake up call in that room at the assigned time. I do not know if they did not wake up enough to realize the call, but it was answered. (If a guest does not answer, the Computer will notify the Front Desk after 3 tries). Later the guest complained to the Front Desk, and started asking for compensation or a discount. Since we were not at fault, we could not give it. The guest did not check out of the room until after 5 pm (check out is Noon), so they did owe for the next night, because this room would now be unrentable for this night. We also supply alarm clocks in the room which she apparantly did not use. Although the guest was very demanding, she was not treated rudely. Our reasons were explained, but she refused to believe us or the computer record. Since no other guests had a problem getting their wake up call, there was no reason to believe there was any malfunction. She apparantly just failed to wake up. I'm sorry if she felt her bed was hard. She made no complaints to us until after she found out she would have to pay for the second night.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

we were on a trip from Chicago to Tupelo Ms last week and needed to stop and rest. I had stayed at the hospitality house 2 years prior and found it to be an enjoyable stay. I actually drove out of my way to stay there again this time and was not disappointed. The rooms are nice and clean, the beds are comfortable too. they have a really nice pool and hot tub which is nice after a long day on the road. the staff is VERY friendly and helpful. I also really enjoyed the breakfast, you can make your own waffles. I LOVE WAFFLES!!!!!!!! there is a really nice lady that works in the breakfast room named Joyce that will help you out with anything you need. what can I say, they are very hospitable at THE HOSPITALITY HOUSE!!! :-D

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2010

We travel 46 weeks a year for business and this was our first time in the Union City, TN area. Read about this little hotel on TripAdviser. The reviews were good so we thought we'd give it a try. I am glad we did! The staff is GREAT and the room was clean, neat and cozy. I was pleasantly surprised and would most currently recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business