“Independence night”

Cuisines: American
London, United Kingdom
“Independence night”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Ordinarily we like to find independent restaurants rather than large chains. Big smiles as we entered, quickly seated. Order taken drinks swiftly presented along with soft savoury bread. Salad bar was fresh if a little sparse. Main meal arrived, steak was good, chips average.. On the whole place was clean, good music, atmosphere but the thing that made it for us the waitress Kayla.. Very polite, attentive, ensured she understood our requirements and they were met. A credit to the company.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank The_Eephant_Trainer

New Orleans, Louisiana
“friendly and fast”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

it's a ruby tuesday. staff was very friendly, salad bar was fresh and delicious. fish taco combo was a good deal.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank stephanie g
Atlanta
“Typical Ruby Tuesday = Good!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I typically wouldn't review a chain restaurant, but I saw this place isn't getting any respect! We had a very nice meal: NY strip steaks, spaghetti squash, and salad bar. Steak were cooked correctly (med rare) and had nice flavor. If anything let us down, it was the not-so-flavorful tomatoes on the salad bar. Everything else was tasty; especially the croutons! The hostess and server were nice and energetic. We didn't wait for anything. Come on, give it a chance!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank jimmylavino
TN
“Not Good...”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ordered take out--very easy ordering online. It was downhill from there. Arrived on time to an empty restaurant and 4 young women standing at the hostess stand. Let them know I was there to pick up an order--they informed me it was on the bar. So, I walk over to the bar where I saw some bags. No one was there so I waited a moment, then asked the 4 "hostesses" if I should just take the bags or did someone want my money? A nice guy came out from the back and rung me up.
Arrived home 4 minutes later ---we ordered three burgers & fries and a order of "tempura green beans". The burgers were all very greasy. The fries and beans were cold.

• Visited August 2013
“Horrible service!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Do not go there!!! Food is alright if you mind to get your order mixed up with others and wait forever for cold food! I keep receiving in the mail coupons with big discount, and throw them straight in the recycling bin!

• Visited September 2012