“Nice place with good local food”
Review of Fast Jack's - CLOSED

Fast Jack's
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Warm and comfortable with good food along the line of staples and comfort foods. Pulled pork BBQ was a good choice. Excellent service!

There are newer reviews for Fast Jack's

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Overpriced food! Not good my chicken was cold, salad was wilted and my drink had jar gnats in it! The waitress couldn't wait on us for talking on her cell ph!! How rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Geraldine J
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Fast Jacks is a local eatery that serves up a great meat & 3 at lunch time. Evening meals are hit or miss quality wise. Sometimes you get an amazing meal and sometimes it's not as good as you'd make at home. The steaks are usually consitently good, but I'd pass on the fish unless they just brought some in fresh. The downstairs bar offers live music on weekends.

1  Thank karenshere
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I just had dinner there and it was really good. I had shrimp and she had breaded hot schrimp and both were very good to excellent. I had blueberry cobbler with ice cream for desert and it was really good. All our choices were made because of our waitress's recommendation and she was right on. The service was very good and super friendly (southern hospitality). The manager stopped by during dinner to ask how things were going which I think shows a true desire to please.
Try it I think you will like it, there isn't many other choices in town.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Friendly and helpful wait staff. I had the blackened salmon with lemon sauce and it was excellent. Salad bar is average, but drinks were generous.