“More of an American buffet instead of Chinese.”
Review of Ming's Bufffet

Ming's Bufffet
Ranked #43 of 68 Restaurants in Tullahoma
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I decided to try this place out since the reviews were pretty good and I was craving some good Chinese food. While the buffet area is very large and provides plenty of food, I was very disappointed that they offered more American fare than actual Chinese food. They have the standard items like sesame chicken and general tso chicken and sushi but a majority of the buffet was items like baked ham, rolls, cheese sticks, potato skins, and the like. I understand they have to offer items that will appeal to kids and such but you really do not need to sacrifice Chinese offerings for a whole bar full of deserts (do you really need fifteen kinds of desert at a Chinese buffet?). If I wanted that, I would just go to a Ryan’s or a Ponderosa. What selection of Chinese food they offered was decent but some items like the sesame chicken tasted a bit bland and overcooked. The place was packed with people so evidently people in Tullahoma enjoy this kind of bland experience but I definitely will not go back.

2  Thank JaxSpike
There are newer reviews for Ming's Bufffet

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Last time we were there the crab legs were aweful but the rest of the bar was pretty good. Not too crazy about there habachi grill. Then we tried one at another location and had the same luck there.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had wondered if the food at Ming's was equal to the number of cars I would see in the parking lot, and I found out the answer is yes. Ming's is not your traditional Chinese buffet. There are lots of non-Chinese choices, a large fruit selection, and a dessert selection you would expect on a fancy Easter buffet. The food was very good with plentiful selections. I only made a dent in the number of buffet dishes, and they also have a Mongolian stir-fry area. There were even peel-and-eat shrimp on the lunch buffet! The reasonable price certainly pulls people in, but the food is great and the atmosphere very pleasant. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ming's Buffet is perhaps the best Chinese buffet I have ever eaten at for selection and price. You will have every Chinese plate available to you on the buffet, plenty of sushi choices, a full..and I mean full dessert bar with cakes, pies, ice cream, and fruits, and very good American cuisine to boot. Its not often that you can get excellent Chinese food, above average catfish, amazing sushi, a stellar salad, and a sinful selection of cake (cheesecake included!) in one place. I would recommend this eatery to familes and large groups as well (churches, schools, etc). The price is right, the service is great, and the food is amazing.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent variety and good quality fare. Price is very reasonable and service is fast and efficient.