Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East
Quality Inn Tullahoma(Tullahoma)(Great Value!)
$64
$55
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn(Manchester)
$70
Sleep Inn & Suites(Manchester)
$116
$99
SleepInn
$64
Hotels.com
All reviewstrain tracksfront deskpancakesgreat hotelyogurtjack daniels distillerylight sleeperup to datein townthe breakfast areagreat selectionturkey sausagehonor guardaccommodating staffcentral locationwould definitely stay here againbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Since I had booked this motel per my recommendation with two other couples, I always cross my fingers that all will be good for them!! I knew the motel was fairly new and as the usual Holiday Inn Express and Suites motels are, this was was excellent as well.

The rooms we were given had two queen beds, refrigerator, microwave, ample coffee with maker, and a beautiful spacious room. The shower was very unique. I, being 6'3" tall, usually have issues with the height of the shower head. In this particular case, the wise folks at this motel had the good sense to go the opposite way and put the shower head at approximately the 7 1/2 foot level. What a great experience for me!! Now, the only problem with this was that my 5'5" wife had to get on the ledge of the shower to adjust the head to her direction. :-)

Breakfast was equally pleasing as was the coffee, pancakes, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and those delicious Holiday Inn Express unique cinnamon rolls!! Let's just say that I didn't need lunch that day!!

I would highly recommend staying at this Holiday Inn Express in Tullahoma,,,especially if you are in the area to tour the Jack Daniels and/or the George Dickel distilleries in the area. What a great experience!!!

Room Tip: I don't think anyone could get a bad room in this motel!! Everything was peaceful and quiet!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very helpful and friendly staff. Inside of building is very clean and well maintained. Outside has very nice landscaping and clean. Very good breakfast with a good variety. I would stay there again when and if in the area. Once again, could not ask for more helpful or friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed at this Holiday Inn on July 21, 2012 for 1 night. We were riding our bikes and got caught in a storm so decied to stay the night.

Fisrt of all, the hotel is kinda stuck off the main road and you have got to watch or you will miss the entrance. The property was very well maintained andlooked wonmderful.

The check in went very good, (I think his name was Cody who checked us in), everyone was very nice and helpfull. There was no wait and we were in our room within 5 minutes of walking in and asking if they had a room.

We had an executive suite with king bed. The room was nice and very clean. It had a microwave/refridgerator, ironing board, pull out couch (we didnt use), decent size bathroom. 32in tv, (it could have been a little bigger).

The bed was our only real complaint about this room. It was not comfortable at all. VERY firm.

We did not use the swimming pool or weight room.

The provided breakfast was very good. You had pastries, cereals, yogurt, begals, muffins, fruit, eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, oatmeal, fresh made pancakes (they had a machine that actually made them for you, I have never seen anything like it before) coffee, o.j., apple juice. It was a really good breakfast.

All in all I would stay here again and would diffently reccomend it to someone else.. just beware of the bed....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed at this hotel on the way to tour the Jack Daniels Distillery about 20-minutes away and was impressed with the staff and facility. Nice, spacious room and wonderful extras like indoor
swimming pool, mini-gym and breakfast dining area. A mini shop offers frozen food (microwave oven, coffee machine and fridge in room), snacks and personal items and guests are on the "honor system" as items are not locked away.

Breakfast was fresh and delicious. Other hotels have waffle machines. This one has an automated griddle that churns out pancakes. Best biscuits and gravy I've had in a long time!

Hotel is located close to numerous major chain restaurants including a Red Lobster.

Yes, as others have posted, there is the matter of freight trains right across the side street from the hotel. Why the engineer feels compelled to blast the horn at 3am, I'll never know but perhaps there is a crossing down the street I never saw. Upon entering the hotel, seek a room
on the left side, closer to the main street and the noise may not be a problem for you.
I heard some guests complaining to the front desk about the trains and had to laugh as a horn was sounded during one tirade.

Overall, I'd stay there again but would be choosy about the location of the room.

Room Tip: See above.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Let start out by saying the hotel is very nice inside and out. It is just barely a little over a year old and still almost has that new car smell.

Very nice indoor pool and the workout room is nice.

My single largest complaint is the noise from the trains that go by.

I had my alarm set for 6am and did not need it because the horn from the train that went by the hotel at 5:45am woke me up instead.

To read some of the other reviews they act like yea there are trains but you can’t hear them in your room.

Bull hockey. That is an outright lie. If the train just went down the tracks you might not hear anything in your room but there are RR track crossings very near the hotel and the trains blow their air horns as a warning to cars that they are coming, I did the one one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand and was up to four one…before the air before shut up for about two seconds and then another long count all the way back up to four one thousand again.

There have to be quieter hotels in town so go find one of them. I will never stay here again. However if you can sleep through air horns by all means stay here.

Room Tip: Train horns are very loud!!! If you are a light sleeper do not stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business