“Yum Yum Yum Yum”

Red Lobster
Ranked #18 of 69 Restaurants in Tullahoma
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I wish I could afford to eat here more than we do. It is one of my all time favorite places and we always get great service. They uysually offer some deals which is when we try to go. I could live off the biscuits to be honest.

1  Thank Jhw349

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Took forever to get food. We had to keep asking for more biscuits even though our total bill was over 500.00 I never received my correct beverage ... finally gave up asking.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Food was typical redlobster food.. the server was not very efficent.

1  Thank wondering71
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Portion was good and service was excellent. However, shrimp was a little on the salty side, but hey, it was fried.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

They are pretty consistant with all of their food and I would recommend them.