“Spectacular views from a magnificent pool”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Eagle's Base Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking views from Pool at Eagles Base Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
errol2016
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Spectacular views from a magnificent pool”
Reviewed March 3, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I am writing on behalf of a large group of friends , 16 of us in all, who stayed at this wonderful estate. We all sat down and agreed each of us would choose one word to describe the place and I was nominated to submit the review so here it goes -- spectacular, gorgeous, breath taking, heavenly, peaceful, serene , beautiful , clean, breezy , spacious, awesome, pretty, fabulous , magnificent , fantastic and my favorite fantabulous!!!

We all agreed we had such a ball here together we would return to Tobago to stay at this villa each year!

Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Christope...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“breath-taking view”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I had the opportunity to stay at this paradise for a weekend visiting with my family, my daughters enjoyed the pool most of all. A clean, windy, breath-taking piece of heaven on earth, definitely will return to this Villa on my next visit to Trinidad and Tobago.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing