“Very rude people!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Townsend
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The food is good, but after spending $55.00 on a meal for 5 people, one of the servers gave my 10 year old daughter a hard time about asking for ONE coke refill! The server then argued with my husband about it when he asked her what the problem was! Will NOT be going back!

2  Thank Susanlowry1

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Best burgers. Best service. They have been in townsend for a long time. They know how to make great food and deliver great service. Not to mention the ice cream. Yummmm

1  Thank Cheecks54
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The Burger Master is now operated by Bob and Barb, friends of my nephew. This small restaurant serves short-order food and ice cream and is a welcome site as tourists finish their tours of Cades Cove. One night we had ice cream; another night we split a cheese burger.

1  Thank Janice S
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here twice for ice cream in the evening after dinner before returning to our cabin for the night. Cute little roadside drive-in. Always people there. Yummy ice cream! They even have a dish of ice cream for your fury friend

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My parents, my husband and myself stopped here on our way out of Townsend yesterday. Every time me and my husband goes to Townsend they are closed. But all I can say is that is my new place to eat when we are in Townsend. We all had hamburgers ($3.59 each) and 2 orders of fries(2.49 enough for 2 people) . That was one of the best hamburgers I've had in a long time. The only bad thing was there is only one order window. My husband wanted to go back for a ice cream but the line was to long. I would recommend a order window just for ice cream orders. Everyone was ordering ice cream. We will be back in a couple of weeks. Going back for our wedding anniversary in 3 wks.
*They even had ice cream for dogs*

Been to Burger Master Drive In? Share your experiences!