“Great Hamburgers!!!!”

Burger Master Drive In
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Townsend
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Johnson City
“Great Hamburgers!!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My parents, my husband and myself stopped here on our way out of Townsend yesterday. Every time me and my husband goes to Townsend they are closed. But all I can say is that is my new place to eat when we are in Townsend. We all had hamburgers ($3.59 each) and 2 orders of fries(2.49 enough for 2 people) . That was one of the best hamburgers I've had in a long time. The only bad thing was there is only one order window. My husband wanted to go back for a ice cream but the line was to long. I would recommend a order window just for ice cream orders. Everyone was ordering ice cream. We will be back in a couple of weeks. Going back for our wedding anniversary in 3 wks.
*They even had ice cream for dogs*

• Visited May 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Surprise”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

On our way to Cades Cove Loop we decided to stop at Burger Master In fearing it may have been the last place to have lunch. The 3 of us ordered burgers and fries. Oh my gosh they were good! Our beef patties were tender, flavorful and a decent thickness. The bun was even good, not your typical white and flavorless grocery store bun. The onion and tomato slices were much thicker than those drive-thru places too. And the fries appeared to be freshly cut. I don't know this, but they looked and tasted like it. The young man that took our order was super friendly and our order was perfect. This will be our food stop before hitting the loop! The only negative that I have is that there is no rest room. That would be a huge addition.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MaryAnnandPat
Townsend, Tennessee
“Always a great stop for food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a great place to drop into for food. I love to stop for a hamburgers, corn dogs and ice cream after a day of fishing. The owner and staff are always friendly and the food is always hot. When they are busy you may have to wait a few minutes more but it is worth it. They offer out door seating with shade. Come hungry but make sure to leave room for the ice cream.

• Visited August 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great Drive Eats!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

This is some of the best drive-in food around! Great double cheeseburger and the fries are good and crisp! All the food looks amazing to me as it comes out. Ice cream and shakes are also good. Give this one a try if your in town. The are open seasonally like many Townsend restaurants?

Visited October 2013
Winchester, Kentucky
“Best burger in a out of the way spot!!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had spent the morning in Cade's Cove and was looking for place to get a bite to eat! And we stopped at this quaint little place. The best burger I have had in a longtime! Plus the people
Was so friendly and that is worth a lot!!! We ate our burger and fries and left with ice cream
Which was very good also!! So if you are ever in Townsend Tenn look this little place up and
Give it a try!! I will eat here again when in the area!!

• Visited October 2013