“Great burgers”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Townsend
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Stopped here after a hike in the Smokies. I had a double cheeseburger, chili cheese fries and a drink. Gail, my wife had the single cheeseburger, drink and some of my fries. The burgers were great and the chili of the fries really tasty. Free refills on the drinks. Priced right and good service.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I thought the food was a bit pricey. a large tea, a slaw dog and chili cheese fries was 11.00. I guess you have to be specific about the slaw dog too. It was a bun, weiner and cole slaw, no other toppings. My fault I guess I should have ask what comes on the slawdog. I was expecting chili too. The ice cream is great!!! I love the fact that they also have a doggie dish of ice cream. It comes with mini milkbones sprinkled on it. This is for those travelers that travel with their pets like I do. The doggie dish is reasonably too. Overall I will stop again, but probably only for ice cream or milkshake items.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband and I have been numerous times, we have had ice cream, burgers, fries; Everything is terrific. They will make a doggy ice cream cup as well. Cute A Frame, good for walk up from tubing, walking; ride your bide up or drive up. Sit out under the A Frame on picnic tables, lots of people, kids, older adults; family friendly. There are new friendly owners this summer, have upgraded the menu and serve top quality drive up food.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

The new owners are incredible! Excellent service, amazing food and a touch of home!! What a refreshing treat!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2011

my trip to the burger master was outrageous i had a blast the atmosphere was laid back and the employees where outgoing and had a good since of humor i love their burgers and you have to try the banana split good work girls see you this summer

Been to Burger Master Drive In? Share your experiences!