“NEW OWNERSHIP!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Townsend
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2011

The new owners are incredible! Excellent service, amazing food and a touch of home!! What a refreshing treat!!!

There are newer reviews for Burger Master Drive In

Reviewed March 4, 2011

my trip to the burger master was outrageous i had a blast the atmosphere was laid back and the employees where outgoing and had a good since of humor i love their burgers and you have to try the banana split good work girls see you this summer

Reviewed December 2, 2010

This place is great for classic "old fashioned" drive-in food. Excellent hamburgers, fries, and onion rings. Burger Master is a real treat and just simply fun. You get out of your car, walk-up to the window and get stunned by all the ways to have a burger, sandwich, shake and ice cream.

If you are touring the Smokies and in Townsend, TN you must stop at the Burger Master for a large cheeseburger and fries; forget the diet and get a shake too!

Enjoy!

1  Thank UncleBuckley
Reviewed June 15, 2010

We bought hamburgers here to eat on our drive into Cades Cove. The patties on the hamburgers tasted weird and definitely seemed to have some kind of filler in addition to beef. The mayonnaise on the hamburger overwhelmed the taste and there was nio mustard or catsup on either hamburger. The fresnch fries were very fresh and very good and the service was friendly. However, this definitely ranked as one of the worst hamburgers I have had in my life.

1  Thank RomeListener
Reviewed April 9, 2010

My husband and I stopped in to Burger Master on the way back from a scenic drive on our vacation on the smokies. We decided to pull in because it looked like an authentic place to get good, greasy, old fashioned "road food." Boy, were we wrong!

He ordered a large cheeseburger and fries, and I ordered a smoky burger and onion rings. The total was about $15, including the medium drink we ordered. We decided to sit down and eat at one of their outdoor tables because the drive back to our cabin was about 20 minutes. The fries and onion rings were all right, and we finished those before unwrapping our burgers. My only complaint about the fries and o-rings is that the ketchup packets that we were given seemed to be spoiled.

The burgers had large buns and the patties were very small and looked like they were something other than beef. Imagine a McDonald's patty, only mushier and more bland. I had about two bites of mine, and my husband didn't finish his burger. We don't normally complain about food when we're on vacation because we sometimes like to venture out and try new things, so we didn't say anything to the employees couldn't really help it. I was still hungry so I decided I would order a funnel cake and take it back to the cabin to eat. My husbamd asked me if I was sure about ordering any more food there, but I said that i'd never had a bad funnel cake in my entire life. It was $2.59, and it was quite small. When I ate the first bite, I knew that i was wrong about never having had a bad funnel cake. The texture was as if it had been microwaved, rubbery with no crunch at all.

Steer clear of this place and save your $20.

2  Thank PistolPie