All reviewscades covebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanhot breakfastno elevatorfree breakfastrocking chairsfirst floornice stayyogurtpigeon forgegreat place to staystay there againwater pressureone night stayenjoyed our stayking room
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Pretty setting, very convenient to Cade's Cove and the area. No elevator so if you have trouble with stairs, request a first floor. I didn't realize rooms were assigned at check in or would have requested. It wasn't offered though. Beds very high. 32 inches from floor. Difficult is you've had knee surgery or other issues. Breakfast was delicious! Staff was nice. Would stay again but request first floor. Pool was closed even though very hot day. Would stay again !

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Great hotel, close to park entrance but away from busy traffic of Gatlinburg. Great decor, friendly staff, good hot breakfast every morning. Most hotel refrigerators aren't good and cold, this one was perfect. I will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I just read my review from this location from last year and I made this same point last year. Housekeeping does a poor job of room inventory and restocking. They cleaned well... they just don't replace the coffee and soaps! Otherwise we like this place, it's a great location if you enjoy some peace and quiet and quick access to Cades Cove. We'll stay here again... I'll just bring my own coffee!

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Hotel Staff was very nice and helpful at all request the room was cleaned each day of our thee day stay the internet reception was very good but need channel list for tv The phone service in thr room was very poor had to go outside room to use phone

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed Wed-Sun. Chose location because we like staying on the "quiet side" of the smokies in Townsend. Convenient to local grocery and retaurants. Close to Cades Cove. We had a room on second floor left side of hotel. There is a house next door to the hotel that had a dog that barked which could be heard from the room. I didn't see an elevator so if you need one you may want to ask for ground floor room. The room itself was clean and appeared remodeled. The beds were a little hard for me but fine for my husband and son. Tv had HBO. You get few makeup wipes, mouthwash, cheap bars soap, and one 2n1 mini Pantene shampoo. Decent size fridge/freezer held a medium pizza box just fine. Also had microwave. We skipped the in room coffee maker since there was free breakfast daily. Make your own waffle. Links or patties. Scrambled eggs. Biscuits and gravy. Apples. Muffins. Toast. Cereal. Peach yogurt. Wasnt deluxe but was fine. There was an outdoor pool but too cold to use when we visited un mid october. All in all a decent place to stay. We normally stay in cabin rentals but waited to book this last minute during great weather leaf peeping season. Paid about ~700 for the 4 nights via booking.com. Probably about a 40 min drive to Gatlinburg through the park which we did almost daily.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family