All reviews cades cove biscuits and gravy room was clean hot breakfast no elevator free breakfast rocking chairs first floor nice stay yogurt pigeon forge great place to stay stay there again water pressure one night stay enjoyed our stay foothills parkway
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I am a native of Blount County and have been bringing my grandsons to this motel for several years. This was our visit since the motel changed hands. The updates have really improved the experience. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. A slide was added to the pool area on our last day and the boys are anxious to return to get full use of the slide! This motel is very conveniently located, near the park, but also close enough to stores, etc. I am as anxious as my grandsons to return!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank 287traveler
EconoLodge342, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Cades Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

I am thrilled your grandsons and yourself enjoyed the stay with us. We certainly look forward to seeing those boys enjoy the 9 foot water slide. You may even want to give it a try!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I read that this hotel has just been overhauled with a renovation in April 2012, I decided to book this hotel to be close to the tubing place we were going to the following day. The hotel lobby was clean and the staff was very friendly. We were traveling with another family so we wanted rooms side by side, so we got the King suite and 2 queen room. What was wonderful about the room selection is that the rooms were connected by a door, so we had tons of room! The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. The price was excellent! We had free Wi-Fi which was great we had no problems with whatsoever. If it wasn't so hot we could have enjoyed the rocking chairs just outside the rooms. The kids enjoyed playing in the outdoor swimming pool. The FREE breakfast was nice, they area was kept clean with all the people coming in and out, enough variety for everyone. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank alnsf4

I am glad that your stay with us is one you will remember for sometime. We try to make sure all of our guests are satisfied and all kids should enjoy the summer days with a little pool time!!!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Let me start off with, this hotel was spotless inside and out. The breakfast was wonderful, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, pancakes,muffins
cinnamon rolls, eggs or just a bowl of cereal, coffee, juices and milk I really enjoyed sitting outside in the rocking chairs watching the sun set and rise each day. Location was perfect .We will visit this place again and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank brendahargis

I am glad you thouroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you visiting again!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

The location was perfect. The room was clean and recently remodeled. My only complaint was with the free wi-fi. It was slow and spotty at best.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Frogtown11

I apologize for the inconvenience with the Wi-Fi. We are working to make that a much better experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Was a pleasant place to stay. They were very helpful infinding things to do and eat. Recommended Black Bear Cafe. They were small and casual but food very good and everyone was pleasant. Price was reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank pixntink3701

I am happy you found your stay here with us a good experience. Our goal is to make sure all of our guests leave here satisfied. Finding the perfect little cafe while on vacation is always helpful!