“Another Smokey Mountain Favorite”
Review of Miss Lily's Cafe - CLOSED

Miss Lily's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lunch in Off Season Thursday thru Saturday. Sunday Brunch 10am til 3pm. Comfortable setting that welcomes all ages. Outside picnic area, and porch area. Dogs on leashes welcome on porch. Inside wooden "cabin style room" and tearoom area. Private red room with fireplace for small parties. Also we have an off site banquet room available for large parties up to 65 people.
Sugarcreek, Ohio
“Another Smokey Mountain Favorite”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We always try to hit Miss Lily's when we visit the Smokies and we hit it twice this time. Once for the Sunday brunch buffet, which was above average but not something I'd go out of my way for again. The other visit was on Friday evening for ribs. I'm very picky about ribs so I ordered the Low Country Pasta which was outstanding. The rest of the group liked this ribs, which were cooked perfectly. My problem with them is that they are extremely sweet, which made me glad I didn't order them. If you like sweet ribs then they will be great, if not, order something else off of their extensive and delicious menu.

As always the food was fantastic and the service was good. We will surely be back the next time we get to Tennessee.

1 Thank Nick S

Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, great food, killer desserts!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We both had the pan-fried trout, house salads and a side. The trout was cooked to perfection, the salad was fresh mixed greens (excellent!) and the desserts (all made by the in-house baker) were astonishing! Key Lime pie and Italian creme cake; both as good as I have EVER tasted. Our wait person was friendly and attentive and the other employees were as well. A definite treat I look forward to again on our next trip from Chattanooga.

Winter Springs, Florida
“Delicious Surprise”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Mother's Day Brunch was delicious with many choices of well-prepared food, even our 6-year-old great-nephew enjoyed it. My husband and I had dinner at Miss Lily's one evening and read about the Mother's Day Brunch. We made reservations and were not disappointed.

Miss Lily's French Toast is wonderful and not to be missed, even if you are on a diet!

1 Thank EttaJuge
“Excellent, As Expected”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Our server last evening, a young blonde girl, was pleasant, helpful and extremely polite. The food, as expected, was excellent. A stop here will definitely become part of our annual trip!

Crawfordsville, Indiana
“Excellent Food -- As Usual”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Service at our recent trip was lacking. Other members of the wait staff were much more attentive and responsive. However, the food was excellent, as usual. We were there for lunch and found the specials to be outstanding and reasonably priced. When visiting the Townsend area, a trip to Miss Lily's Cafe is a must!