Headrick's River Breeze Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Townsend
See available hotels
Townsend Lodge(Townsend)
Talley Ho Inn(Townsend)
  • Pool
All reviewsrocking chairsbrendapoolsmicrowavehousekeepermountainsratescoveporch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights in September, 2012. Our first stay with them. Brenda was so nice and outgoing. The room was spacious, very clean, with a full-size refrigerator. Has everything you need, microwave, full-size coffee pot, coffee and popcorn, rocking chairs out front, vending & ice machines. Nice and quiet with a nice view. Close to Cades Cove, and several nice restaurants nearby. Great Value. Free Wi-Fi.
We will go back.

Room Tip: More room to park on north end of motel...rooms 5-10. Don't forget to ask about rooms in other building behind main motel they are more updated.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KlasikLadyBug
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The rooom was very clean. We stayed 4 nights and the only thing we would like to see the hotel get is free wi-fi. This is our second time to stay at this hotel and both times it was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank grand4
Reviewed November 9, 2011

The rooms, especially the ones in front could use some serious updating but, that being said the room we stayed in was VERY clean. If I had to choose most modern or most clean, clean would win every time. The shower was great!! Good water pressure!! The price was very competitive and the hotels owners are super nice people. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Scisue
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Always clean and comfortable. Have stayed many times before and likely will again, good Lord willing. Dan & Brenda are excellent hosts. We like to come to Townsend and visit the Cove to enjoy the beauty of the mountains and The River Breeze fits our needs..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sharon V
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I am always leary of the "older" motels. I am picky about my beds(lol). I placed my bets and hit a homerun with this one. Now if you NEED the frills keep on driving by, but if you want clean and reasonable you better stop here. It is an older motel, but THE only thing I can say bad about this motel is the bathroom is a little small. BUT the beds are comfortable, you have what you need. The rooms are very clean, nice pool. I loved it!!
And you couldn't meet a nicer couple! Oh and did I mention QUIET, I am a light sleeper, but absolutely nothing woke me up, slept like a baby! Thanks, We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple