“Best ice cream in the area”
Review of Little River Ice Cream - CLOSED

Little River Ice Cream
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Topeka, Kansas
“Best ice cream in the area”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We are on vacation in Townsend and stopped one afternoon with our 8 year old granddaughter. Wow the shake I got and the ice cream the others got was fantastic. The service was quick and friendly. We have found a spot to visit while we are here

Townsend, Tennessee, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Love the soft serve and the fact you can get flavored soft serve! Friendly people and really good food and ice cream.

• Visited June 2014
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and great ice cream!! Didn't try the food but it smelled amazing. Also, if you're into hooping... you can custom order one while you're there too! Definitely worth the stop.

Bandon, Oregon
“We come a long way for this ice cream”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I come to Maryville,TN from Bandon,OR every summer to spend time with my son and grandsons. We bring the boys to Townsend to spend a week in a cabin there every summer and since Little River open last summer it has become a planned destination. We make multiple trips for ice cream sometimes multiple trips a day. This is the very best ice cream bar non anywhere. Their burgers are real hand crafted patties of real beef and are so delicious, no other burger compares. *****RATED.

• Visited May 2014
Cleveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a snack and ice cream.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am local and I stop by every time I am in the area. Very good flurries and ice cream. Only bad thing is I got nachos and it was shredded cheese on top of the chips which was fine but it wasn't even warm or melted.

• Visited June 2014