“Great place to eat!”

Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We ate here while on our vacation to the Smokies this year and it was awesome!!! The food was excellent, the service was great and the blackberry cobbler was the absolute best I've ever had!!!! The atmosphere is very comfortable and cute! Very clean. I had the Jack Daniels Ribeye and it was divine! My sister and brother-in-law both had the Rueben sandwich and said it was the best ever! My husband loved the blackened Trout! Definitely the best pace in Townsend.

• Visited July 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Good food and friendly service.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner Saturday night and returned for breakfast Sunday morning. Food was very good and the service was excellent. Servers were very attentive. Frank is an excellent host.

• Visited June 2013
North Liberty, IA
“Didn't get to eat”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We came in around 8pm on a Sunday night - the place was packed and we stood for several minutes waiting to be seated. Finally the hostess who was sitting and eating at a nearby table hefted herself over and rudely stated they were closed. No hours were posted anywhere.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank kresler
Murray, Kentucky
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went on Memorial Day weekend and ordered the fried chicken special...it wasn't.

The waitress forgot my salad, until I asked for it. It seemed to be more croutons than salad. Then she brought the main course - four pieces of fried chicken with sweet potato casserole and green beans. The sweet potatoes were above average, but the green beans probably came out of a can, and were bland. The fried chicken was average, and too greasy.

I've eaten here before, and it was better, so perhaps it was an off day.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Richard19651965
Oxford, Mississippi, United States
“back porch”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

we stopped here after not seeing many other stops in townsend. it looked inviting so we took a chance. the older gentleman greeting visitors was very friendly as well as our waitress. the food was average, similar to what you might fix at home. one said the chicken tenders had too much breading, not much chicken; two of us ordered the trout, which was okay but not my favorite. the serving sizes were well porportioned. overall, not bad but not great-average.

• Visited May 2013