“Good lunch! ”

Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our Cafe serves up an assortment of delicious breakfast and lunch items, including soups N salads, sandwiches, eggs made to order and extra fixins. We are a family business serving up the best fried apple pies in the Smokies. Our fudge is homemade on-site using only the finest ingredients. Shop the Country Store for jams, jellies and gourmet coffees. Smoky Mountain T-shirts, Minnatonka moccasins, Garden flags & much more. Shop Dancing Bear Mercantile for fine jewelry, Handbags, Beautiful Quilts, Home & Lodge Decor. OH! And Bear Decor. We have some local made items and strive to carry Made in America as much as possible. If you are Visiting The Great Smoky Mountains, we are a must stop shop.
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon after getting in town for vacation. Service was good and the food was good. The portions were more than we expected.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok but the the two kids working there seemed annoyed that we interrupted their doing nothing. Food was actually served on styrofoam plates with plastic forks that broke when you tried to cut through your microwave pancake.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Saw this place and decided to give it a try. The food wasn't anything special tasted like the only thing that was probably cooked and not microwaved was the eggs. The price was too high for "ok" food. We did purchase some turn overs and their famous fried pies. The turn overs were good the fried pies were tasteless!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

They had a chicken and dumping special,
For 7.99 , my husband and myself ordered it, my first bite was the mashed potatoes they were so salty you could'nt eat them, then the green beans (canned ) they were as bad, it's like the cook never tasted anything before sending it out. To make matter a lot worse they served us canned
Store bought chicken and dumplings.
They were horrible not even hot.
That was a total waste of food and my money. I sho uk lo have back it back and got my money back! I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for a quick snack. Many menu irems were unavailable, and the poor waitress was serving as hostess, cashier, server, and whatever else. Our food was cold and wasn't even good. My husband left over half of his and anyone that knows him knows he NEVER leaves food on his plate. Needless to say, we will not be back.