“Best cafe ever!!”

Campfire Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes! Easy to find we are located right at the only traffic light in townsend, Tennessee!
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Love the food here and the staff!! Awesome find!!! Must stop here if you are pasting through!! We were on our way to the dragons tail and happened to stop In and it is great!! We even had to come back the next day!

1  Thank cupcake0512

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband wanted to stop at the Jeep store right next to this tiny little place & we were starving so decided to give it a try. YUM! The food took a little time to get out, but we sat outside at a picnic table under the shade trees while we waited and had a few beers while we waited. There were 10 in our party and everyone liked their food! I had the avocado chicken club and it was one of the best sandwiched I had this trip! Kids had hot dogs and burgers which were devoured. Their french fries were also delicious. Worth a stop if you're going to the National Park for sure!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We were on vacation and came across the Campfire Grill. It was getting late in the evening and We were expecting a fast food average place.... Boy was we wrong!!. This place is awesome. I had the biggest and best burrito ever. My wife had a Chili Kraut slaw dog and the best onion rings. The staff was super friendly and the owner took the time out to say hello and brought us a sample of gumbo... If you are ever in Townsend you have to eat at Campfire Grill. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Visited last week and loved my grilled chicken quesadilla and the salsa was great. Ordered the same today and the salsa was awful (tasted like it was poured out of a can, no seasoning- blah!). Other customers have loved some of their menu items, so, I'll give them one more chance. Also, the first time I visited, the soda machine was out of several drinks. It is a clean restaurant and the staff was very nice. It is confusing about what to do with your basket and trash after eating.

1  Thank Doodleanne
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Just had dinner. The fare is much funkier than the name implies. Great tacos with unique flair. Red beans and rice on the side-very good. Avocado fries with queso dip-wow. Great, friendly service. My son had a burger and thought it was excellent. Not at all what we expected from the name of the place.

1  Thank Travelincrabb