“110% an A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Campfire Grill - CLOSED

Campfire Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes! Easy to find we are located right at the only traffic light in townsend, Tennessee!
“110% an A+”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Before you read this, this is an honest review from an honest person. Awhile back my boyfriend and I went on a hike in Cades Cove, and on the way back through Townsend we decided to try this little unique place call "Campfire Grill." I must say, I am so beyond happy that we chose this place to try. I live in the area so obviously we don't have a lot of places to eat at, but this place just takes Townsend to a completely different level of food service. The employees have their own great personality's which makes this place my number one favorite. The owner is so extremely sweet, he always has a bright smile on his face and you can tell he loves what he does, which makes the atmosphere in this establishment so much better. I go in there all the time and I always have him help me pick out what to get! He is always coming up with great ideas for me to try! I always recommend my customers to try it out for excellent service, and fabulous food for such a great price, and they haven't let me down yet. So thank you Campfire Grill for all that you do and I appreciate you all so very much!

Jason T, Owner at Campfire Grill, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Peacefulpaige,

Thank you very much for all of your kind words! Words can not express my gratitude. I am overwhelmed with joy and appreciation with your review of our restaurant. Your thoughts and opinions mean so much to me. You have made my day, it touches my heart that you enjoy our food and service here at the Campfire Grill! I really appreciate your business. Keep an eye out for my Pork Tenderloin Tacos...Hmmmn....these are Crazy Good!

Cadiz, Kentucky
“Must stop here for burgers, dogs, or Tex-mex.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after visiting Cade's Cove. The place was packed with regulars. The owner was so kind & gave me a snack while I waited. I just enjoyed watching the food prep. Nice fresh ingredients. A great place with great people!

North Webster, Indiana
“Who Knew!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This place looks like you would get a gas station hot dog and chips. BOY WOULD YOU BE WRONG! We had the Dixie Dog and it was the best hot dog I have had and I am from the Chicago area and we think we rule the dog! Campfire Grill gets that honor from me for now! We had the home made chips, amazing! The veggie wrap was great as was the Burger! All sauces are home made and some of the best I have tasted. The staff are fun and helpful! I have a home in Townsend and this is my new favorite !

Jason T, Owner at Campfire Grill, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Rarmstrong75,

I am so excited that you chose to eat with us that day! I really appreciate your business. I just can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a fabulous review our little house of flavor.

You have made my day, our "Dixie Dog" is also one of my favorites. It is a very good "Starter Dog" Can't go wrong by combining the Big flavors of our soon to be famous "Campfire Chili" with our freshly made Cole Slaw.

Remember, it's important to take it slow as you journey through all of our hand crafted gourmet dogs. This is the best way to enjoy the complex layers of flavor found throughout our menu.

I am truely honored and thankful for all of your kind words. All of us here at the Campfire Grill will hold the torch high as we "Rule the Dog" What a really nice thing to say :)

I am so excited that you enjoyed your Dixie Dog, Vegie wrap, and Burger!

I'll tell ya a funny story, when i first started, The "Campfire Grill" was a Hot Dog Cart, I would be so happy and excited that customers liked our food, I would forget to collect the money. Not just once, but several times. I know everyone probably thought I was crazy, but I have fun creating and serving really delicious products. As time goes by I'll introduce you to several of my favorite taste bud teasers. Definately should try our nrw "Ultimate Fish Taco's with Chipoltle Lime Crema & Avocado Corn Salsa"...This is Really Good..

Once again, thank you very much, It was a pleasure serving you!

Jason
Vienna, Austria
“Best Food & Service :)”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great Quality food, everything, incl. Crisps, Mayo and dips/sauces home made from scratch, best sauces, burgers,etc.
Everything under 5$
Fantastic variety in drinks and also healthy food & drinks without High Fructose Corn Sirup! People are super friendly, service is great. The place is very clean. A place, the owners can be very proud of! Was a pleasure eating here :)

Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great service; even better food!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had just finished a tubing run with River Rat just outside of Pigeon Forge Tennessee. We were starving. We asked the guys at River Rat about the little place attached to the gas station and they said their food was the best. So off we went; the menu is hot dogs, hamburgers and tacos/burritos; one of the freshest cheeseburgers I have ever had; fresh meat! juicy, just delicious. Hot dogs with 10 different kinds of toppings, ie; The Tennessee dog is covered in cole slaw; it was delicious; food fresh; great friendly service. Not much seating space inside but there are tables outside too. My only complaint is they are too far away for us to go to for lunch! If you are ever in the area, definitely worth the stop.

• Visited August 2013