“It Was Great All 3 Visits!”
Review of Campfire Grill - CLOSED

Campfire Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes! Easy to find we are located right at the only traffic light in townsend, Tennessee!
Florida
“It Was Great All 3 Visits!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had the pleasure of eating at Campfire Grill 3 days in a row. The food was delicious and the prices outstanding. We had it all...the burgers, hot dogs, tacos and burritos. It all was great! It was nice to have outdoor seating available since one day we came in from hiking and another day we were on a lunch break from tubing on the river. The staff was very friendly. Wish them all the best.

1 Thank BearFacts
Jason T, Owner at Campfire Grill, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear BearFacts,

Thank you very much for allowing us to serve you and thank you for all of the kind words in your review of our restaurant. Your thoughts and opinions are very important to us. I hope to see you soon!

Once again, thank you very much, I appreciate your business!

Lantana, Florida, United States
“Great food and friendly atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After our trip down the river, our whole family (9 of us ages 5-65) was starving. My husband saw the sign and suggested it. We were all so pleased with his choice. Delicious burgers, fresh homemade chips, chicken sandwiches/ quesadillas & more.... it was all wonderful. Plus happy service... wish we were in the area longer so we could have another chance to go back.

Jason T, Owner at Campfire Grill, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review. That was a fun day, You have a wanderful family. We are very thankfull that with so many great restaurants here you chose us on that day.

Thanks again Melissa, Hope to see you soon,

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great Food!!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend you give this place a try. The food is very good and the prices can't be beat! I had a cheese burger that had a bacon patty that was great. My wife had the Santa Fe hotdog and it too was great. The homemade chips are very good. If in the Townsend area this place will not disappoint!

Elon, North Carolina
“Poor Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stopped here on Saturday afternoon, waited in line for 15 minutes then they served the people behind us in line. The owner was there and saw what happened and could care less. We walked out.

Jason T, Owner at Campfire Grill, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Geoff O,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I truely applogize for your poor service, I thought you two were at the register when I allowed the other girl to take the next order. The crowd was a bit heavy and I didn't realize what had happend. Typically we are able to move our line very quickly and we do try to acknowledge everyone in line. I may have lost you behind the tall family, anyway, I did run out and try to catch you as you pulled off in your Jeep. I hope you will come back and give us another chance to serve you. The Campfire Grill takes food and service very seriously, You are very important to us. I do hope you'll come back and try our delicious products. I won't let the same mistake happen twice, I cook up something really delicious for you.

Once again, thank you for your feed back and I do appolagize for skipping over you in line,

Jason
“A must stop. Great food, great price,friendly people.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We found this place on our last night her and wished it would have been the first night. The food was excellent and it was more than we could eat. We were swapping our food around trying to get a taste of everything. The people were so nice. This will be our FIRST stop next trip here.
Thanks