“We will be back!”

Description: Open with new hrs
Orlando, Florida
“We will be back!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Warm, friendly, great service, great portions, great breakfast. This is exactly what we hope to find when we travel: a small, locally owned restaurant with good food. Even though it's in a strip mall, the interior is warm, welcoming, and eclectic. The country ham was great but my family all oohed and aahed over the hash browns, agreeing they were the best they'd ever eaten. I thought it was a very good value too given the size of the portions. We never ate lunch - too full - and we brought leftovers back to the cabin. Our family highly recommends it.

• Visited August 2014

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Delightful surprise!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Read reviews of this place. Decided to try it. Everything we had was great. Loved the fried green tomato BLT....bro had grilled chicken and mushroom sandwich and raved about how good it was..others had excellent veggie plates....everyone happy and full! Definitely worth going to and returning!

“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I went here on our honeymoon last year and went back for our anniversary. They have amazing biscuits and gravy (my favorite) and my husband gets the Mountain Mash every time. The service is friendly, the atmosphere is cozy, and the food is excellent. I love it, and you will too!

• Visited July 2014
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The Firefly Cafe is open again and we couldn't be more pleased. We had breakfast on a Sunday morning, (no small feat in Townsend might I add) and my goodness I'm glad we did. Martha was our singing waitress and she was a delight. From the staff to the food we couldn't be more impressed. It's a small, cozy Cafe with a good selection. Don't miss this little gem...it's our new favorite.

• Visited July 2014
“Fantastic Atmosphere with great food!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This cafe just reopened and I believe is under new management. Me and my boyfriend decided to stop by and check it out and we were not disappointed! I had the tuna melt with cheddar cheese and some sweet potato fries which was amazing!! My boyfriend had the hamburger and French fries and he also enjoyed his food. By the time I was finished eating I was stuffed. But that didn't stop me from getting the firefly pie to take home with me. It has coconut and pineapple and is like a custard pie. It was a nice snack later that evening. I would definitely recommend this cafe to anyone who passes through.