“Really good place for breakfast and local atmosphere”
Review of Firefly Cafe - CLOSED

Firefly Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open with new hrs
Toronto, Canada
“Really good place for breakfast and local atmosphere”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had breakfast at this cafe. Really tasty basic food and great "character": server. Well worth a visit.

Visited October 2012

Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
“One of the best places to eat in the Smokies”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I happened upon this little cafe. Cozy inside. Very crowded (which is usually a good sign!). The food and service were wonderful!! Best fried green tomato sandwich I have ever had. My husband had vegetable soup that was delicious. It was so good we went back for breakfast two days later. It was also excellent. We left too full to try the firefly pie but we will be back!

• Visited October 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Firefly Fun”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped in for lunch after a hike. Delicious food; great decor; quick service; generous portions. I had their grilled cheese sandwich...yummy. Such a clever presentation of french fries...in their own little "fry basket." Pastry case was full of wonderful looking bakery treats. I resisted the temptation to try a few... but will I be able to resist the next time time?... and there will be a next time. This place is on its way to becoming our hiking group's favorite place. Next time, we want to try breakfast...eat first and hike off the calories!

• Visited October 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Nice little restaurant- tiny, though. It's easy to miss unless you know where to look. I had a hamburger and fries that were pretty good. The big selling point for me, however, is their Firefly Pie. A must-try.

Visited October 2012
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Exactly what we wanted”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Nice cozy little cafe that we ate breakfast/brunch the three days we were in townsend. Generous portions of pork tenderloin, eggs, biscuits or toast for about $6 bucks.

• Visited September 2012