“Closed!”
Review of Sub Hub - CLOSED

Sub Hub
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: In the Nawger Nob shopping plaza.
Description: In the Nawger Nob shopping plaza.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Darn........Closed is all to say. Stopped by and they are no longer there. Perhaps they will pop up again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stopped in just before the Christmas parade. I had the "E'talian and he had what they called a clucker. Chicken salad sandwich. Both excellent! A must try!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stopped in one afternoon for lunch while on vacation. It's just a little place, but the owner (I'm assuming) was friendly and the food was good. I had the hot roast beef with provolone and marinara, and it was tasty, though really sloppy. My g/f had the French Dip and she thought it was great as well. Next time we're in town I'll be stopping in for the fried bologna.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Quaint atmosphere meets great sub. My husband and I tried it and loved it. Good f.ood..reasonable prices and a nice variety

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Went here on a recommendation and wasn't disappointed. Well worth the slight bit extra $ for a freshly made sub from all real, all fresh ingredients!