“Great food and service”

Trailhead Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Trailhead we focus more on the quality and perfection of our food and service than anything else. Our prices are the same or cheaper than all of our local competitors. Only difference is we try to offer more of a fine dining restaurant experience such as decorating our plates and the table cloths and candle light adds a very lovely touch. For the same price we pamper you with our generous hospitality. Come give us a shot, your Trailhead Steak & Trout House. Steven Haley (General Manager) has had excessive feedback from folks wondering why there was not a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE in other areas, so keep an eye out for a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE coming to a town near YOU!
“Great food and service”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food, fabulous service. We had the blackened trout, the fried trout, and the fried catfish. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. Would recommend the bourbon pecan pie!

1 Thank Cchike

Springville, Alabama
“Great place to eat in Townsend”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We went here for supper with our 2 children ( age 8 and 15). I got the fried chicken salad and my husband got the 16 oz ribeye and it was wonderful. The boys got a kids meal cheeseburger and it was huge! I was afraid that it wouldn't fill up my oldest and I was wrong. He said that it was the best cheeseburger that he has ever eaten. They only had 2 waitress working because some were out sick and they were really busy but we didn't have to wait for anything. We will definitely be back again.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank hughesmom
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Trout and More”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went here after the Thanksgiving holidays for dinner. Considering that most of the restaurants in the area close this time of year, we were happy to find this place open. If you opt for the fried green tomato's for an appetizer, be aware that it is huge. Four people could easily share this. They were very good as was the meal. My wife got the grilled trout, and I got the fried catfish. The service was excellent and friendly. We will be back on our next visit to the area.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank newjade
Mason, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pleasant surprise!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

we've driven by this restaurant several times and celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary we decided to take a chance and what a wonderful surprise we had, service was great food was excellent would not hesitate to come back again maybe even during the same trip!!! we started with potato skins which were wonderful then my husband had the catfish and I had the filet mignon and we finished with the chocolate cake yummy!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lisa R
“Dinner”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant in Townsend! I am a second time customer during the last two Thanksgiving vacations. The trout was amazing! Fried green tomatoes are truly a delight! Thanks again for keeping my family happy!