“Mostly pleased”

Trailhead Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Trailhead we focus more on the quality and perfection of our food and service than anything else. Our prices are the same or cheaper than all of our local competitors. Only difference is we try to offer more of a fine dining restaurant experience such as decorating our plates and the table cloths and candle light adds a very lovely touch. For the same price we pamper you with our generous hospitality. Come give us a shot, your Trailhead Steak & Trout House. Steven Haley (General Manager) has had excessive feedback from folks wondering why there was not a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE in other areas, so keep an eye out for a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE coming to a town near YOU!
Memphis
“Mostly pleased”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The trout (grilled and fried) was wonderful. The side house salad was fresh and more than just iceberg lettuce. The medallions were very flavorful. The service was responsive and pleasant. The french fries were perfect.
The prices were fair but everything is a la carte, still not unreasonable. My wife's medallions were undercooked, perfect for me but she wants hers with 'no pink". Even sending them back did not produce the desired doneness. In my opinion this is not a bad thing. Cook steak cooks never overcook meat.
Worth returning.

• Visited September 2012

Maryville, Tennessee
“GREAT RESTAURANT”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Quaint steakhouse with a down-home feel. The food was to die for!!! Great service. Will definitely go again!!!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank toadie9234
Walland, Tennessee
“Trailhead”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is my favorite new restaurant. Very friendly service. I have the chicken and I could eat it every night. It is very tender and is not dried out. I have also had the burgers, which are way to big to finish but very, very good. I recommend this restaurant as it is always very good food and very good service.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!!! Steaks better then ye old steak house!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stopped in looking for a place to eat at 9:30pm everything else was closed. We were afraid they were about close also but we were greated with a smile and the best service i have ever had from Makayla our server who was amazing!!!! We ordered ribeye steaks and when i cut into my first bite it was so amazing... I am from knoxville and have eatin at ye old steak house my whole life and this steak at trailhead blew theres out the water. We raved to our server about how good it was and as we were to pay and leave the here came the server with a free desert for me and my husband on the house!!!! Wow!!!! The owner came out and talked to us also. Amazing people and amazing food.... Go! Go! Go! I will go back as soon as i can.... They are good people!

1 Thank brandyprater
Anadarko, United States
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Excellent fried green tomatoes. The fried shrimp platter is an excellent value and the onion rings cannot be beat ANYWHERE!

Visited July 2012