“Great Food and Reasonable Prices!”
Review of Black Bear Cafe

Black Bear Cafe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food and Reasonable Prices!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

After exploring the Caverns down the road (which recommended the Black Bear Cafe), we decided to go for a late afternoon dinner. This is a local's type place with good, fresh food, nice size portions, all reasonably priced). I had the whole fried rainbow trout with fried okra and veggies and it was delicious! Everyone (adults and teenagers) all left full and happy! They also have several homemade desserts! Enjoy!!!!

Visited August 2014

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Excellent! Need to try it.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I read other reviews and we decided to try here. I am a Ruben sandwich lover...and rarely find an excellent one....but I did here! Must have it if you like Rubens. Also orange cake a definite winner! Others at our table had grouper dinner and chef salads... all pleased! One member had the spaghetti dinner special and was underwhelmed...but overall we will definitely be back. It is a small restaurant but very clean, the service was good, prices reasonable and the owner very nice!

2 Thank kade435
“Fabulous little hideaway”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Wow, what a great place to grab some grub. Grouper sandwich delishous!! Will definatly go again. Outside seating , fast and friendly service.

2 Thank Naomi C
“Great ”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Super nice place to eat. People were great, owner was nice,food was even better. Gets my vote this time .

2 Thank swade c
Charleston, South Carolina
“Unexpectedly Delicious”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We (me & the parents) had a late lunch here today. Mama got the "special" open faced roast beef and Daddy and I both ordered the fish sandwich. I'm from a coastal town AND I'm a foodie...so, I'm a tough critic, so, the fish was a risky choice. It was DELICIOUS!! Who makes homemade bread just to put on a sandwich? These folks do! Daddy tried the potato salad (YUMMY) and I had the fries (crisp and hot). Mama ate every last bite of the special. The food was so good, we all ordered a dessert to take out the door with us (we'll have those in a little bit). You won't go wrong to stop in here for a meal.

• Visited July 2014