“The best guide we've ever had!”

Davy Crockett Riding Stables
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The 6 hour trail ride was fantastic! The guide was friendly and very knowledgeable of the area, which made the trip very interesting! This was our 4th trail ride in the Smokies and was by far the best ever. Can't wait to go again.

3  Thank momofall12

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The rides where fantastic and the staff was great a must go again definitely!!! I do not regret it and I am going again soon

2  Thank KristianaOrem
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

A great place to go for horseback riding , the crew is friendly and know what to do , horses are in good health and easy to ride , and along the path you can enjoy the amazing sightseeing and peace of the woods out of town at a very fair price .If you are in Townsend I highly recommend this riding stable.

2  Thank Natureismybelief
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had the opportunity for a much needed trip to the mountains recently. I haven't been up there in 30+ year and it was one of the best trips I've experienced. The trip wouldn't have been complete without horseback riding. Davy Crockett Riding Stables made that possible. A huge THANK YOU to them and our fantastic guide Curtis! He was very polite, well mannered and informative. When I return, I'll know where to go and who to ask for! Thanks again! Sincerely, Margaret Chambers

3  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Went on a 2 hour ride with my sisters, neither had ever been on a horse. Our guide, Kelly, took the time to make sure every rider in our group was comfortable. Our horses were awesome. Magic, Gypsy and Rebel. The guided tour took us to places we would never get to see by foot. We highly recommend the drive out to Townsend to get a less touristy ride and more personalized and friendly service.

3  Thank Stephanie H