“Enjoyable, great time...”

Ranked #5 of 34 things to do in Townsend
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My daughter loves horseback riding and she was so excited about the unguided ride. We have visited a few other stables in the area throughout the years and will definitely return. The trail was very scenic and offered nice views. The horses were very calm and we'll behaved. They were easy to manage and I was able to stop several times during my ride at my leisure to take photos. Definately worth it. The price is also very good.

There are newer reviews for Next to Heaven Adventure

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I visited next to heaven on our honeymoon and the staff treated us like family. The zip line is not only fun but the sights are beautiful and breathtaking! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had the best time with 2 teens riding horses and zip lines. Will do it again, guys are always friendly and informative.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a blast like always! The guys are very friendly and I go back because I can never get enough. The horse ride is great and the zip line is just plain fun!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is the best group of folks. I felt they wanted me to have fun (even though I was scared to death) and know I was safe. They make such an impression on my little one (6 years old) that she wanted to stay :) They are so friendly and nice. If you are wanting to have safe fun for everyone this is the place. No pressure...just fun!!