“Great attraction, needing little improvement.”

Next to Heaven Adventure
Ranked #4 of 32 things to do in Townsend
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fayetteville, West Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great attraction, needing little improvement.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I did this ride today with my boyfriend. The horses seemed like they were well taken care of. I loved the fact that we could ride alone. I felt safe and the views were great. All of the male workers seemed friendly and happy to be there. On the downside, the ride didn't take quite an hour even with us stopping several times to take pictures, and there was a blonde lady working there who seemed very high strung, picky, and not very friendly. Overall, I liked it and feel like it was not a waste of money like many of the attractions in the area.

Visited August 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not the best trail ride”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We paid about $60 for two people to go on what we were told with a one-hour trail ride, no guide needed. There was one lovely viewpoint of the Smokies, and lots of religious themed signage along the way…But the horses were in quite a rush to get back to the stables so the whole ride took less than 30 minutes. It was so-so, and allowed us to quickly check off our list "ride horses in the Smokies," but it seemed rather overpriced for the duration and quality.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laurenk1980
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Really enjoyed our family adventure! My husband, myself, 9 yr old son & 6 yr old daughter zip lined while our 16 yr old decided to do a trail ride. The guides were personable & entertaining! They made me feel much more comfortable than when I first arrived and was ready to bail on the whole idea of zip lining. My son enjoyed his ride, especially w his guide, Aaron. I loved how the guides younger sons were very involved in working and learning the business. Great job, guys!

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Zip-itty do da!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had blast on the three zip lines. It was my twenty-something nephew, his wife, my wife, my 13yr son and my 15yr daughter. We were all first time zippers. The staff was very friendly and made us feel safe.

The views were amazing as we flew across the valley. I've heard others say that zip line course in other places (Caribbean, etc) have more lines, but I think we got good value for the money and frankly as first timers it was probably just the right amount.

Visited May 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice staff, fun activities.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went on the 3 line zip-line. This was our first time to try it. My son is only 6, so I was a bit worried for him, but he had a good time. Staff was very knowledgable & friendly. It wasn't a whole lot of "zip" for our dollar, but overall, we had a good time. We would love to return one day for the horses!

Visited June 2013