Little Arrow Outdoor Resort
$120
Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
$84
$216
$99
$149
$144
Talley Ho Inn(Townsend)
  • Pool
All reviewsthe rivercovered deckfull hookupstravel trailercades covelarge sitesbathrooms were cleancable tvnew ownerswe've stayedeasy accessnational parkcampbathhousesmokiesarrowsverizon
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed in two RV sites with friends along the river. The view was gorgeous! Loved the covered picnic tables at each site. Just a few miles from Cades Cove in the Smoky Mtns. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Karen H
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed here in our RV while traveling with friends (they have a motor home.) We stayed in very nice spots along the water with an absolutely beautiful view. I loved the covered decks that had the picnic tables that overlooked the river! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Don't do it. You will regret it. If you have to make the tiniest change to your plans they will not accomodate whatsoever even if they have all the ability to do so. They are also the rudest staff you will ever encounter. The only reason they are still in business is because of their location. Their prices are outrageous.

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank Bdmclean
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one week in a premeir cabin.We found the staff courteous but not overly friendly. The grounds are kept very clean as was the cabin. But, we had a six person cabin @ $115 a day, which is high, but had to pay extra for every guest over 2 people. You have to pay extra for a second car. You must pay extra for guests to come visit you as well as just picking you up. Lots of rules for children to follow. Lots of talk from guest throughout the campground regarding high price to camp in the park. Overall, nice place but get out your wallet!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having tent camped here in the late 90's I'm so extremely upset to hear how this place as gone downhill. Back then we came every year and it was so wonderful we moved to TN! We haven't been back, but I would have recommeNed this to anyone. It was clean..the staff was wonderful and we enjoyed the family atmosphere..no loud partying...just peaceful. Now I am remarried and really wanted my new husband to experience this place...however since it has changed hands and after reading so many negative reviews I know I will not be back! This is so sad. They were just starting to build the cabins when we were there last and I was looking foward to that. I guess now I'll never know how they turned out. So so sad!

• Stayed: September 2012