“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in by chance and glad we did. Best buffalo chic fingers ever put in my mouth. Very clean and cozy place. Will be back.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Garlic Parmesan wings are very good! We have eaten there before and enjoyed it. Friendly service too.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We can never eat all that we're served. They have a great variety, and it is reasonably priced. Try the onion rings, honey/mustard wings, and burgers!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We could find hardly anything open when we got to Townsend after dark. Hungry and just wanting to eat, we settled on the one place we saw that was open, which was "Wings R Us". My husband and I ordered a regular burger and fries. We were shocked when they arrived, for they were HUGE, and actually quite delicious. My husband also ordered the teriyaki wings, which were OK, but then I am not a connoisseur of wings. It was obviously a local favorite. Not at all fancy, but fine for road weary folks who just wanted a good burger.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just a small place but with delicious tasty wings. The staff is always friendly and pleasant to chat with. Nothing fancy but great wings, served quickly.

2  Thank ts308