“great Bbq on the river”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Clarence Center, New York
“great Bbq on the river”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

After day of hiking in the park, stopped here for dinner with a large group. BBQ ribs, pork, and brisket were perfect. Service was friendly and helpful, and atmosphere was terrific on the porch. Thanks for a great experience!

Visited August 2014

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Very good BBQ and all the sauces were great!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

On our way through Townsend with family we stopped here for an early lunch. The pulled pork sandwiches were great. I personally tried all the sauces which I liked, especially the hot. The hushpuppies and sweet potato fries were great. Our lunch was very enjoyable with a peaceful view of the river out back and good food in our bellies. The lemonade was to sweet for me and the rest of our crew had sweet tea. I would come here again. A bit high on price for what we got but I really enjoyed their BBQ.

• Visited July 2014
Owasso
“Decent Food can't Make up for bad service”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food was ok but couldn't make for bad service. We were sitting in dining room and waitress ignored us. The hostess eventually took our order and was our server. The waitress showed up once. When she found out our hostess took not just drink order but whole thing she offered no apology and never came back.

My food was good but tablemates complained that their chicken was cold. They also screwed up another sandwich switching pork for beef.

Honestly I'd never eat here again.

• Visited August 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good barbeque....Best Fried Pickles!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here before. It is a good barbeque place...very casual and laid back....but no cornbread and we had to buy hushpuppies that were not thoroughly cooked...sent them back. However they have the best fried pickles we have ever eaten!! They are a must!

New Derry
“Delicious seasoning on ribs”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My huisband and I enjoyed a rib dinner here while sitting on the porch looking out over the Little River. It's a rustic, typical ribs style place with decent service and prices. Coming from PA we are used to eating ribs that are all slopped up with sauce that is messy. We loved the rubbed seasoning and tenderness of these and ate some of it without even dipping in the side order of sauce. There are about 6 flavor choices of sauce. My husband had the traditional mild and I had the sweet and spicy. Both were very tasty. We were so full when finished that we thought perhaps we should have ordered a full rack to share with 2 sides. Half racks for each with the 2 sides included were a bit too much for us to finish!
This was a good choice for dinner and we walked to it from our motel after a day of exploring the Smokies.

• Visited July 2014