“Wonderful food, great experience”
Review of Little River BBQ

Little River BBQ
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 14, 2013

There are almost no chain restaurants in Townsend that we found so it's hard to know where to eat that will be a good experience. This place is great with friendly staff and wonderful BBQ options. Would eat there frequently if we lived nearby!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were there as a large group and received very good service. The waitress was perfectly fine with giving us separate checks which isn't so easy to have done in some areas. There are quite a number of sauce choices and the ribs were quite good (not the best I've ever had). I would go there again... one thing we noticed about MANY restaurants in Townsend is that they don't serve butter!

1  Thank Victoria P
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We love the BBQ here so much that we schedule our camping around the restaurant's seasonal schedule. We the BBQ pork and an Ooey Gooey Bar for dessert.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place is always my first eating stop when I visit Townsend each fall. The pulled pork and ribs plate is some of the best I've ever had. The side dishes are all homemade, too...what more could you ask for? Try it, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I can't believe we've never stopped in here. The food was really good and so was the service. It was great to set out by the river. We'll be back.