All reviews bath house the river closed for the season enjoyed our stay campground camping pad gravel folks smokies
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Every summer for the last ten years, my family travels from Florida to stay at Lazy Daze. We always enjoy our stay there. We have been to other campgrounds in Townsend but we prefer Lazy Daze. If you enjoy tubing or swimming in the water, Lazy Daze location on the river is the best for those activities. If you enjoy bike riding, Lazy Daze location is great because the bike path is right there. The staff is very friendly and helpful. This campground has one of the lowest rates in the area. Every time we stay there we always wish we were staying longer. We hate to leave. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank haleigh2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

When we camp in the mountains we always look for clean bathrooms, Wi-Fi, laundry room and best price for this all. We found this at Laze Daze. Staff a pleasure to work with. They have much more these are just the ones we use. Close sites but always have had nice close camper friendly folks. Will be staying again and again with them.

Room Tip: stayed in our own camper didn't use cabins they have to rent
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Oh What an AMAZING Campground ! It's the Best kept secert in Townsend !!! First of All the Joyful Welcome at check in, very friendly filled with Great info about the area. The price is Great & and worth even more. The sites are nice and shady,just a Very Charming Camp. The campers are All Happy and helpful to others, ive never seen such help among campers this saids Volum about Lazy Daze . We had neighbors staying in a Cute,CLEAN cabin. Just couldnt get over how nice it was and Everything & more that one needed in it. This Won't be any of our last visit. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE Great Customer service and value here. Lazy Daze is a Must visit.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I must say after reading some reviews I was worried! We had already booked for our stay and I knew we couldnt be refunded. But those of you who are leaving negative reviews maybe shouldnt be expecting the Hilton...I mean afterall you are "camping" I havent saw any ants and we have food in our cabin but if we saw ants (UR CAMPING!). Yes the sites are small but didnt have any issues. The staff was extremely friendly and once we were checked in left us alone unless they were needed. We will come back for a longer stay soon! We rented a loft cabin and there was plenty of room for the 6 of us. Kids had a blast and have asked to return for their birthdays. Love it here!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have been camping at Lazy Daze for a couple of years now and our family loves it. The Owner and staff make you feel at home and provide great customer service. The campground is nice and shady and has great access to the river with plenty of room to play or just sit and relax by the water. The kids also enjoy having the option to swim in the pool as well. The size of the campground is nice because the kids cant wonder to far off and everything you need inside the campground is close walking distance. The campground has a nice pavilion area that they corridnate with some church groups to come in and have activities and things for the kids . The location is very convienent to Cades Cove which is a must for my family. I also like that if my wife and I want to just getaway for the weekend and just relax without the work of camping that we can rent a little cabin inside the campground. Lazy Daze is a great place stay .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family