Richmont Inn(Townsend)
$180
Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$170
$165
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$99
$120
$79
All reviewsbath housethe riverclosed for the seasonenjoyed our staycampingcampgroundsitepadfolksgravelsmokies
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We checked in at this campground on 8-1-2012. I wish that I had never booked a cabin here because they will not refund your money! We had not seen the camping cabin we booked before we signed the form but that did not matter to the managers. They told us that they would not give a refund under any circumstances. There were LOTS of problems with the facilities. The camping spots are very small with almost no parking space for one small car. I do not know what you would do if you had a truck. The screened front porch was so small you could not hardly open the door to get past the rocking chairs. If more than one person was on the porch at a time you could not pass them to get into the cabin. The cabin was dirty and very musty! The cabin was also horribly hot. The owners will not run the ac before you check in to save on energy costs. I could understand this except that the ac units are so old that they will not cool off the cabin quickly enough to be able to sleep at night if they do not run all the time. The bed of the cabin was in a SMALL room divided by a wall from the ac unit. We had to leave the ac on the entire time so the person in the bed did not burn up. However, whom ever was in the living room on the futon couch froze to death. Also, the owners told us when we booked the cabin that there was enough room to use an air mattress. But, you could not walk between the futon bed and the air mattress with out climbing. There was no where to store anything! The bathroom door would not shut all the way. The kitchen sink sprayed water everywhere when you tried to use it. The cabin was infested with ants!!! The owners told us that you could not put any food in the cabin. They said it had to be stored in your car. You were told not to put any trash in the outside cans because they have bears. What happens if the bears get a whiff of the food you store there? They also lock the dumpster, so, I am not sure how one gets rid of trash. The pool was small but clean, however, the bath houses were old, smelly and dirty. The worst part was the management. One of them actually used curse words at me when I asked for a refund! They kept lying every time I went in. They made ugly gestures after we drove past them for the rest of our stay. They told us not to worry if we did not have ac but their office was kept at 60 or below. However, the "camp store" did not hardly have anything in it except lots of Mary Kay products. If we had the money we would have gladly left and went somewhere else. We will not stay there again!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank MCJC274
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Camping cabin was filthy! Footprints were visible in the tub! After placing groceries in kitchen we learned it was infested with ants!!! We promptly notified the management, they did nothing, no spray, no care, no reaction only excuses. 24 hours later they still had done nothing. No refund. We had paid for all the nights and then had to pay again for a hotel for the rest of our visit. Don't waste your money here!

Room Tip: Look before you pay!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank buforddillard
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I am so glad we decided to try out Lazy Daze Campgrounds for our family get together. The cabins were clean and the staff were extremely helpful. When we checked in the staff offerred us discount tickets on tubing which was next door. They were also helpful in providing us discount tickets to the Aquarium. They went out of their way to find us the best zip lining package for our group and even made the reservations. The staff went above and beyond what was required of them and we appreciated all of it. I say the staff because it wasn't just one person it was all the staff. I would recommend you giving them a try and be mindful of what is listed on their website for items you need to bring.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tstanley_12
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Have stayed here often over the years , love it here , always find it clean , very nice people in office & maintenance , pool is clean , etc , river behind it , only 1 mile from Great Smoky Mountain National Park & 8 from Cades Cove , 19 from Gatlingburg & 15 Pigeon Forge

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I made plans to stay here on the 5/2012 for my sons birthaday. I do not have anything good to say about this place or the people that I met, what little time I stayed there which was just a few min. It was nasty the sofa looked like something they found at the dump. There was no beds, the smell was awful. we walked in and my kids wanted to leave. I would not suggest that any one stay here unless you bring your own tent and things. I didn't see the bathrooms however if they look anything like the cabins you better off in the woods. They will not give refunds either so before you pay ask to see the cabins.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family