“A great company to deal with!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Townsend
Dogwood Cabins at Trillium Cove
Greensboro, NC
“A great company to deal with!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We have now, for seven years, booked numerous cabins through Dogwood for an annual festival. The staff has been fantastic in helping us to accomodate the various requests and needs of our festival guests, attendees, and committee members. The cabins we have rented have all been very nicely decorated, clean, and well-maintained with many extra amenities such as WI-FI access. The majority of cabins are located in the scenic Laurel Valley area and provide golf, pool and clubhouse/restaurant access. This company is well-equipped to handle large event bookings. Strongly recommend for those doing festivals, conferences, weddings, large reunions. Excellent and highly professional staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DelaynaJJ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed in Laurel Valley Country Club when vacationing in the Great Smokies for the past 14 years. Townsend boasts itself as the quiet side and that is the truth. This was our second time renting from Dogwood Cabins and this previous visit was exceptional as usual. Love staying in a gated community. Large variety of accommodations. All are lovely homes that are well taken care of and well stocked. Some have mountian views. Staff has always been friendly and accommodating. Check ins and outs are quick and easy. Cost is very reasonable. Just 30 minutes from Cades Cove or Maryville for dinner. We are returning in the fall and we will use Dogwood again!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank PalmettoPatriot
Statesboro, Georgia
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed here last week and never in my life have I been so disappointed in a rental. I asked about river access for kids and was told there was...I was lied to. I asked about a washer and dryer and was told there was...didn't work when I got there (obviously the staff knew but didn't say so because they said a new one was on order when I brought it up). The cabin was dirty. My wife spent the first day there cleaning the cabin. The coffee pot was partially full of water with bugs and mold in it. Some sort of tiny biting insects inside the cabin and wasp nests on the back porch. To top it all off, I notified them of the problems well before I left and all I could get was "You should have told us sooner." All those problems with the cabin and when I bring it up to staff they act like it's my fault.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank zeusmoose64
crochelle, Manager at Dogwood Cabins at Trillium Cove, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Sir or Madam ...We very much regret that you were displeased with your stay. We do request upon check-in, to be alerted immediately if there are any issues at a property, as we want to resolve any problem as quickly as possible. If we are unable to arrive at a resolution to your satisfaction, our next option is moving to another property. We do understand that insects and animals have the potential of being a nuisance. However, I must respectfully submit that as we state in our policies, we are surrounded by over 500,000 acres of wilderness and we simply cannot prevent ladybugs from getting into a home. While we do stock all cabins with a starter supply of: soap, shampoo, conditioner, trash liners, toilet paper, and coffee ...we do not provide an unlimited supply of those items for the length of your stay. The owner of this particular property does live locally and regularly stays in the cabin with her family. Upon reading your review, I went to the property myself to inspect and although I did find a few dusty fake plants that I threw away, I did not find the other conditions you described. I will forward your comments to the owner for her to review as well.
Again, our goal is to have completely satisfied customers, I would welcome the opportunity to see if we can place you in a property that meets your expectations.
Wise, Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed at Dogwood cabins last year and it was a really nice cabin. We plan on staying there again for our family reunion. Cabin was clean and stocked with supplies. It was also pet friendly so we could take our yorkie with us. It was close to Cades Cove. Love the mountains & loved Dogwood cabins.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank alisakennedy
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Sorry... hope this doesn't get too wordy, but if you're like me when planning a trip, you like details!!! Here they are:

We recently rented the Home Away cabin from Dogwood Cabins, a two-bedroom, two-bathroom cabin with a mountain view. Both bedrooms contained a queen bed, but there was also an additional loft area with a bunk bed. The lower-level bathroom contained a shower and bathtub. The upper-level bathroom (very large) contained a jacuzzi with a separate shower. There was a well-stocked kitchen, a dining area with a table that sat six, a living room area with a fireplace and TV. There was also a stackable washer and dryer tucked away in a small closet. It was an open concept with the upper loft overlooking the living room area. There is an open porch on the back of the cabin with a charcoal grill and two rocking chairs. There is also a screened-in porch with two rocking chairs. Both porches have a mountain view. The cabin was very clean and well constructed.

We had a full-size pickup truck with an enclosed large motorcycle trailer attached. My husband was able to back into the driveway, but just be aware that the driveway is a fairly steep, narrow grade. No matter what cabin you are renting, I would confirm the parking options and driveway grade with Dogwoods before booking.

You will have access to the pool and workout room at Laurel Valley Golf Course. It was refreshing to be able to take a dip in their pool. The pool closes at 7:00 p.m. There is a security gate to enter the Laurel Valley area, a nice security measure.

We did encounter a maintenance issue one evening and called the Dogwood Cabins emergency after-hours number. Chad answered immediately and came promptly to the cabin to assist us. It was reassuring to know that someone was there for us when we needed assistance. Kathy and Nancy were very helpful with any questions we had prior to our arrival. The booking process is easy.

We would highly recommend Dogwood Cabins. There were many gorgeous cabins scattered throughout Laurel Valley. We chose Home Away because of its size and the amenities it offered, but I'm sure we would have also been pleased with any other cabin choice. They all seemed to be very well maintained from the exterior.

Townsend is a cute, little town with plenty of casual dining choices, a grocery store, and several gas stations. We were pleased we chose Townsend over the chaos and heavy traffic that we found in nearby Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

Hope this helps!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank CarlaB1022
Johnson City
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed in the cabin called Cabin Fever. It was perfect for us. We got married on June 1 in Cades Cove. This cabin is about 25 minutes from Cades Cove. This was a perfect cabin for us to get ready for our big day. It was only a 1 bedroom and loft bedroom, 2 bath cabin but had the feeling of a larger cabin. This was our first time staying in a cabin. The bath rooms were large, the kitchen was a good size, pool table and the porch was a good size. The only down fall was it was on a sloping lot, but it was told to us before hand and the towels had a light soured smell to them. But nothing that came off on your skin after a shower. I would say it was from the he washer. But that did not bother us. We will for sure stay with Dogwood Cabins again, we would like to see other cabins, but will always love CABIN FEVER. The descripton on their website was right on Perfect to place to stay for couples.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BELLE1TIGGER1
Reviewed January 14, 2012

During my stay one of the people in my party became seriously ill and hospitalized. We requested an additional few days in the room however the noncompassionate staff denied us the extra few days and we were 100's of miles from home with no place to go while our family member lay serious ill in a local hospital in an area where we didn't know anyone or have anywhere to go. In addition the cabin was not the cleanest or nice place. It was old and the linens and dishes were old and nasty.

• Stayed January 2012
4 Thank bernberngirl
crochelle, Owner at Dogwood Cabins at Trillium Cove, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Fraudulent Review. This person was onsite for two weeks without payment. Her credit card was declined daily for any amount. We politely requested her to come by the office and settle her bill (numerous times) and she would be welcome to stay as long as needed. After two weeks, we finally had to ask her to leave the property or we would contact the authorities. Please read other reviews for accuracy.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Townsend
Best Western Cades Cove Inn
The Inn On The River
The Inn On The River
#2 of 91 in Pigeon Forge
The Lodge at Buckberry Creek

Been to Dogwood Cabins at Trillium Cove? Share your experiences!