I saw another place on the way but unfortunately my room was prepaid by the group I was with. The carpet was stained worse than any hotel I've ever seen. I took two of the pillows to the office where the manager said the stain was because of the bleach!? What does that even mean? Anyway, they never replaced the pillows as promised, dead bugs on the window sill and no ice or vending. One of the guys working here was pretty much begging for tips in the parking lot. I'll never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reelfoot Lake just across the street from Reelfoot Lake Inn, this low-rise budget hotel is 1.1 miles from the Reelfoot Lake State Park Visitor Center, and 2 miles from downtown Tiptonville. The basic rooms offer mini fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers, plus TVs and free WiFi. Amenities include a lobby with coffee and dining tables and chairs. There’s also an outdoor pool and a lawn with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Reelfoot Lake Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reelfoot Lake Hotel Tiptonville
- Reelfoot Lake State Park Inn
- Reelfoot Lake State Park Bed Breakfast