“Great food poor service”
Review of Circa

Circa
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Second time at this restaurant food it was overall outstanding however service was disappointing Our server was rude inconsiderate And borderline insulting We felt during the whole service that she could care less about our wants and needs which was unfortunate. We showed our displeasure with our wallet.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went here during our trip this week. The food was amazing! It is a little on the pricy side but for the quality it is well worth every penny. It is a place I highly recommend visiting if you are in the area.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank stevbQ8398LA
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Limited menu offerings but high quality. Excellent service. A unique location with plenty of parking. The chef takes pride in what he makes. Appetizers have a diverse list to choose from. Good martini's.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank J8246RErobertb
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Overall very positive experience restaurant with very good service food was quite tasty and the wine was delicious they do take reservations which certainly helps out when you want to walk in and sit down I would recommend this for someone who’s tired of eating in the cool Springs Brentwood Franklin area

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank 490matthewl
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Now that we live in Spring Hill, just a few minutes from Circa, we have been to this restaurant at least 3 times. Each time it has gotten better, and this last time earned a 5. It is my son-in-law's favorite restaurant, and fast growing on me. The filet mignon is amazing and always a sure menu pick. My wife and I shared the Springer Farms Smoked Chicken, which came as a half-chicken, atop a bed of fresh spinach leaves lightly sauteed and then laid in a homemade "Alabama White BBQ Sauce" base. My my my I've never enjoyed spinach more. So imaginative and so inspiring a concept. The chicken was addictively good, cooked perfectly, and tender every bite. Our meal started with the wedge salad which comes as large or small (go for the large!) and the ranchy bleu cheese dressing was a memorable one! The house made fresh chips and sauce appetizer and the steak and biscuit app are worthy items also, and half-price during happy hour. Order both! And can we talk about dessert. The homemade hot donuts built around slices of apple with caramel sauce and apple cider ice cream I'm still tasting positively days later. I understand the donut dish is changing to banana based shortly - I'd advise them to do both. That apple deal was amazing. Every time we go we come away saying "this is really a great place." - and you'll love the friendly, quiet, unpretentious upscale atmosphere and makes you think you're eating in a tasteful antique dining room. This is worth the drive even if you don't live here. Come out to the country and try it out!

Date of visit: March 2018