“Focused on Quality”
Review of Circa

Circa
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Limited menu offerings but high quality. Excellent service. A unique location with plenty of parking. The chef takes pride in what he makes. Appetizers have a diverse list to choose from. Good martini's.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank J8246RErobertb

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Overall very positive experience restaurant with very good service food was quite tasty and the wine was delicious they do take reservations which certainly helps out when you want to walk in and sit down I would recommend this for someone who’s tired of eating in the cool Springs Brentwood Franklin area

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank 490matthewl
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Now that we live in Spring Hill, just a few minutes from Circa, we have been to this restaurant at least 3 times. Each time it has gotten better, and this last time earned a 5. It is my son-in-law's favorite restaurant, and fast growing on me. The filet mignon is amazing and always a sure menu pick. My wife and I shared the Springer Farms Smoked Chicken, which came as a half-chicken, atop a bed of fresh spinach leaves lightly sauteed and then laid in a homemade "Alabama White BBQ Sauce" base. My my my I've never enjoyed spinach more. So imaginative and so inspiring a concept. The chicken was addictively good, cooked perfectly, and tender every bite. Our meal started with the wedge salad which comes as large or small (go for the large!) and the ranchy bleu cheese dressing was a memorable one! The house made fresh chips and sauce appetizer and the steak and biscuit app are worthy items also, and half-price during happy hour. Order both! And can we talk about dessert. The homemade hot donuts built around slices of apple with caramel sauce and apple cider ice cream I'm still tasting positively days later. I understand the donut dish is changing to banana based shortly - I'd advise them to do both. That apple deal was amazing. Every time we go we come away saying "this is really a great place." - and you'll love the friendly, quiet, unpretentious upscale atmosphere and makes you think you're eating in a tasteful antique dining room. This is worth the drive even if you don't live here. Come out to the country and try it out!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank 819kevinu
Reviewed February 21, 2018

We really love this cute little restaurant in Thompsons Station. Good idea to make reservations. Has a WONDERFUL menu, the food is absolutely delicious. Nice wine/beer list. Has a small bar area that is always hopping. My husband and I went for dinner and actually took a to go order home for our daughter who couldn't join us -- so that was a nice option! The service is spectacular. Great place!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank HintonTN
Reviewed February 2, 2018

The restaurant is set in a what appears to be an old home that has been outfitted for our dining enjoyment.  I like that it wasn't too large.  The only downside was the noise factor.  There was lots of background conversation noise.  Which is not my thing, I prefer to hear jazz music or any music over conversation noise but this is a personal thing. We had fine conversation this was just my observation. We were at the front of the dining room so maybe I'm sure this played a role.
The bar seemed to be well outfitted.  They have a fun and trendy drink menu as well as an exciting appetizer menu.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Wood Fired Cira burger with house chips.  I was pleasantly surprised.
I am happy to have a nice meal out in the country.  We normally drive 30-45 minutes in for our date nights because I'm a foodie and I love to have different cuisines and well, I like to be served to.  Speaking of service, our server, David, did a good job balancing out our need to conversate with ensuring that our order was taken and that our meals had everything we requested.

Date of visit: January 2018