“A bit out off the beaten path but WORTH IT!!!!”
Review of Circa

Circa
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Stopped in for Sunday Brunch with friends. One thing to note is brunch is order off the menu, not buffet. Wouldn't have known to look for Circa except the friends live nearby. Not a fancy building, doesn't look like much. HOWEVER, inside note the old circular saw cut beams, posts, etc. Oh, the food is OUTSTANDING!

1  Thank RICoups

Reviewed December 11, 2017

in the area for distillery tours and found Circa. A friendly staff and great bartender. Will definitely work this restaurant into the schedule during our next trip to middle TN.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

After touring the local distillery, we stopped in for a snack and drink. Amazing whisky sours, as well as homemade potato chips. They were served hot from the kitchen, with different dipping sauces. Very friendly staff, I definitely want to go back for dinner.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

My wife, daughter (visiting from out of town), and I took in the brunch at Circa in Thompsons Station. We found the staff to be very professional and friendly and the food to be absolutely delicious. My wife had the "Man"Mosa and my daughter had the Hibiscus specialty drinks to start off - no complaints from either one of them. For brunch, I had the wood fired steak and potatoes, my wife had the smoked pork and potato hash, and my daughter had the smoked salmon benedict. Each of us raved about our meal. We will indeed go back - maybe for dinner next time.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank JudsonK_13
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Diamond in the rough. Outside ot town, but excellent food and service. No traffic. Own's daughter was out bartender tonight.

Date of visit: October 2017