Woodlake Lodge
Boone Trail Inn(Middlesboro)
Econo Lodge(Morristown)
Quality Suites(Morristown)
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf courseroom was cleanbeautiful locationgreat staffmountainspatiobusinessstonelodgingcozycollegemachinegrillsteakhousecommunitytennessee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Din and I r staying here at wood lake lodge. The facility is beautiful the golf course is good. Last evening we went down for a
Lite supper at 6:00. Oops no cOok! This morning we went down for breakfast. Again no cook. No coffee no amenities. I am quite dissapointed. We were looking forward to a nice week. Not so good!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank fannie5
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed here in late June while I was visiting a nearby client. The property is new fresh and clean. Located on an attractive golf course, the Lodge boasts a classy sit down restaurant not often found in a very rural area. The area is pretty and near several national & regional parks. Overall, a good choice if staying in the area.

Room Tip: All same pretty good!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Spent the weekend here to play golf with friends and relax. Very impressed with the championship golf course and new hotel. Restaurant at hotel far exceeded expectations- steak on a stone was unique and delicious! Hotel room was very spacious, clean, and extremely comfortable. Met the owner and family during my stay and they, along with the entire staff, were very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: All rooms have a good view, but the bottom floor rooms have a patio.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Three person business group was unfamiliar with the area. Was given this Hotel reference from a local business we were in town to visit. The Lodge has a felling of a one-story affair. but from the golf course side it's three stories of rooms. The staff was very courteousness to use and made us feel at home. We stayed at the Hotel for dinner and was very happy with our food. The Prime Rib was delicious. While one of the group was accommodated with his vegetarian diet. Not a die hard golfer but next time if business calls us back to the area I will bring a set along and try out the beautiful golf course.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank packodd
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The lodge was a nice, comfortable stay for small group of us in town on business. If I would have known how nice the course was, I would have brought my clubs. The owner greeted us at the bar early in the evening and then after finishing or prime rib dinner later that night. Everything about the stay gave a homey feeling that is rare when staying at chain hotels. Although we only stayed one night, it was really a great experience. I highly recommend a stay here if in the area.

Room Tip: I recommend the 1st floor rooms as they have a nice patio outside just a few steps away from the nearest green.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business