“Great: View, Location, and Customer service”
Review of Guest Inn

Guest Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Sweetwater
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great: View, Location, and Customer service”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I stayed in this hotel two times and enjoyed my stay. Since the hotel is set on a hill top, there are beautiful views during sunsets/sunrises.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank On_A_Jaunt
hilltophotel60exit, Owner at Guest Inn, responded to this review, March 9, 2012
Thanks a lot for your nice review for our Hotel, please keep coming back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed February 12, 2012

If you've read the other negative reviews, you now know NOT to stay here. Believe it !! This is not a good deal no matter what: rude people, dirty room, very little breakfast. I wish I would have reviewed this place first...

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Fhsbill

Travelers are raving about these Sweetwater hotels

Loudon, Tennessee
Reviewed December 23, 2011

This,by far is the worst place i have ever stayed. advertising add. is way over rated !! Better look @ room before you pay. Sheets,towels are stained worn out. This place is just all around dirty. thay advertise lowest rates and if you look @ rooms you can see why. SECURITY, ha, place is full of weekly renters, If your an out ove town guest,well you can figger that out your self. Best to keep going.

Room Tip: stay somewhere ealse!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank 57LES
Lapeer
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Found this hotel off the exit after long day of traveling. Should have know this was going to be a bad stay when they charged for an extra person in the room. Did not look like the room had been used in a while. Spider webs with spiders included in the room. Stains all over the carpet. The faucet in the shower would not stop running. Found what looked to be bugs parts in the bed. This was the almost the worst room I ever stayed in. Comes in at second to worse.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Matthew S
Sweetwater, tennessee, usa
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Although my reception this past Saturday turned out ok i had a few issues. When i had called earlier in the week, i was told there were 20 round tables and enough chairs. I was told there was enough chairs however when my mom arrived Fri to look at the room, there were only 8 tables in there, i wasn't ever called or anything to be told they were short tables or nothing. When 4 extra tables were found, my stepdad who has cancer had to carry them from upstairs. Crisis averted all is well, however i was then told 2 hours before my reception that the bar wouldn't be open because no one could do it, when i had called earlier in the week i was told it was straighted out to have someone cover the bar. Therefore none of my guest knew they could purchase beer because the plan was to have the door to the bar open so people seen in there from the dance floor. I wasn't ever told how we needed to leave the room, what to do with trash and in fact if i had not sent someone to go to the front for liners for the trash cans all the food plates, etc would have been dumped directly in the cans with no where to go, we ended up having to take the trash to our house to dispose of it because never being told. My biggest issue however was that i had 2 of my GUEST at the reception be asked about the bill to be paid. First i was never told in between all the times i was told there were 20 tables or there would not be a bar when the bill "HAD" to be paid, you had my credit card so it wasn't like i cld have stiffed you for the $350.00. But for GUEST at my wedding reception to be asked when the bill was paid before my reception was even over and in fact we were still dancing, and starting to clean up and NEVER seen anyone from the hotel come in to try and find me for the payment. The fact that no one has ever called or delt with anyone there about my reservation except me the ONLY other person that i feel it would have been acceptable to ask would have been my husband. I was very very offended by this and found it very unprofessional!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
PINELAND, TEXAS, USA
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Got to room and it stunck. Smelled horrible... WiFi would not work.. Worried about security issues with stuff in truck... Called Front Desk and they said no other room.. Was so tired we fell asleep and work up to find we had slept in bed linens that had blood from some woman on her period... This was so horrible... Called front desk to complain and they said they would change our rooms out.. so they did and we still paid full price.. came in that nite and we had to wash clothes.. Laundry Room was closed so got up early to wash them.. Was way on the other side of hotel. and I have crushed ankles and legs and had to walk over there. Had to have it unlocked and the hotel staff was using the 1 washer that worked.. Never got to was clothes. Complained to manager and he yelled at me to leave the building now right away... told him no reason to yell at me and he kept yelling.. so we left... will not go back..

Room Tip: "Do no stay Blood on Bed Linens" "WiFi" does not work and they do not have a P...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank SHARON M
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Was very tired while driving took the exit found this Hilltop motel did not know to stay or not but I am glad I did very friendly staff, excellent out door pool and very reasonable price .
But I was not impress with breakfast for the price it was worth it.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank NICKMURFREESBORO
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sweetwater
Rodeway Inn Sweetwater
Americas Best Value Inn - Loudon
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 9 in Athens

Been to Guest Inn? Share your experiences!