“Very Nice”
Review of Miss Maudy's - CLOSED

Miss Maudy's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped here for a very good lunch. It's a charming little soup / salad / sandwich restaurant in a beautifully-restored old building in a historic downtown.
The food and service were very good, the owner most affable. We finished our sandwiches with some excellent coconut pie.
Definitely recommended.

There are newer reviews for Miss Maudy's

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Came to Miss Maudy's after tripadvisor recommendations and very glad we did. I had the apple butter grilled ham and havarti cheese sandwich on wheat bread and it was very tasty. Hubby enjoyed the hot pastrami. The owner is a big guy with a very friendly personality. He was right that the coconut cream pie was the best I'd ever had. It was a great finish to our meal. I'd recommend this place to others.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great grilled PB & Banana sandwich. We love visiting to see what specialty items are in store for us. Our favorite are the chocolate covered coffee beans.

1  Thank Bradboy2014
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love visiting Miss Maudy's!!! I live about 45 minutes away and try to go a couple of times a month. I take a new friend with me from time to time and they are just as enamored with the food and atmosphere. Friendly owner visits with you every time with news of the area and more. Visit there soon and often!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went here after having been to Dinner Bell before and after reading the reviews on TA. My experience was much like others--great sandwich and good fellowship with the owner. I had the Cheesesteak sandwich and it was very good. The bun was fresh, good amount of meat and good flavor. I also had a milkshake with it and that is about the only area I would want improved. I ordered a banana shake and while the flavor was very good, it only had 1 little chunk of banana that I found at the very bottom of the shake. This is a place you should consider if in town.