“Great Sandwich!”
Review of Miss Maudy's - CLOSED

Miss Maudy's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went here after having been to Dinner Bell before and after reading the reviews on TA. My experience was much like others--great sandwich and good fellowship with the owner. I had the Cheesesteak sandwich and it was very good. The bun was fresh, good amount of meat and good flavor. I also had a milkshake with it and that is about the only area I would want improved. I ordered a banana shake and while the flavor was very good, it only had 1 little chunk of banana that I found at the very bottom of the shake. This is a place you should consider if in town.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had no idea this historic area even existed in Sweetwater..found it through a dining search on my iPhone. Had great reviews so we gave it a try. Happily met & exceeded our expectations. The sandwiches are fresh & very tasty..I tried the roast beef with horseradish sauce pannini, melts in your mouth!! Friendly staff & owner. Quaint atmosphere. WILL be back again when in town. Don't miss this place!

1  Thank jenbuick
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was looking for a place to meet a friend while in Tennessee visiting from Michigan, and I came across this little gem. The atmospher felt as if I was walking into my Grangma's kitchen and I immediatly felt at home. I ordered the Ale House Steak sandwich just the way it was prepared. My first bite I was hooked. I also had a bite of the Southwestern Chicken Panini, I wished I had ordered both sandwiches. I also ordered the Potatoe soup - BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. The owner sat down with us and talked about anything that came up. 4 Adults and 3 kids, drinks, sandwich, chips and soup, for $65.

I would recomend this place even if you are just ordering out too. Sandwiches from 5.50 a peice with all the flavor one could ask for!

I will go back when we come back to Knoxville. It is well worth the 35 mile drive to Sweetwater.

2  Thank Bamajor
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I love this eatery. My favorite sandwich is the Southwest Chicken Panini and you HAVE to try the cookies. A bit on the pricey side for sandwiches and soups, but I consider it my little treat to eat here.

1  Thank Morgan Y
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Just stopped in with our large group while passing through town, and, it was a treat! The food was fresh an delicious, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was quaint. We will definitely stop in again if we find ourselves passing through!