“Food was excellent but don't expect anything else about the place to be good.”
Review of Vittorino’s Cucina Italian - CLOSED

Vittorino’s Cucina Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The service was lousy. The waitress forgot to bring our drinks 3 times claiming to be very busy when there were only 4 seated tables. The bathrooms were dirty. Several of the booth seats were so poorly upholstered that I felt like I was sitting on metal springs the whole time. However, our food was delivered pipping hot and was amazingly delicious. The price was decent too.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Party of 5 and the only edible thing anyone got was the salad & calzone. The rest was disgusting: manicotti, veal pizziola, shrimp, philly cheese steak-all terrible. Pasta not drained properly- swimming in water. Service would have been comical if it wasn't so atrociously bad. Waitress was totally untrained and ignorant about menu items. Couldn't answer a single question. Couldn't even tell us what kind of beer they had. Everyone served their meal at different times. The entire time there, friends of one of the staff allowed their pre teen children to run wild through the dining area. They were literally walking on tables. Can't believe there's are any good reviews. Maybe the pizza is good. If so, get it to go.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have tried many dishes from this restaurant and they are all very good. This has become my favorite place to stop and pick up pizza on my way home. I always get their extra large cheese pizza. It taste so good, it's very affordable and most of all my family and friends just think I am the best when I come walking through the door with one. Many of my friends request me to bring pizzas from Vittorino's when attending get together's. One of my cousins has driven over 15 miles multiple times just to get one of these tasty pizzas for her family to enjoy.

They have a separate entrance you can pull up to when picking up to-go orders. This makes it very convenient, especially if you have small children and do not want to unload them just to go in for your order.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Ive reviewed before and I reiterate this...their food is superior. Try the grilled Grouper on a Caesar or Mediterranean salad. Scrumptious.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Pizza is great, but everything else was awful. Alfredo was undercooked, hard and watered down. I've had better spaghetti in a school lunchroom. And service? Forget it. We sat around with dirty plates in front of us and not a single drink refill. We were basically ignored, except in the first 10 minutes when we were promptly served our check! This place used to be great, but to say it's gone downhill is an understatement. This is my first review on tripadvisor, so that should tell you how I feel about our visit.