“Pulled?”

Bradley's Pit Barbecue & Grill
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Sweetwater
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: From our smoked pork and turkey to our sliced beef brisket and all-you-can-eat ribs, Bradley's Pit Barbecue & Grill is proud to be East Tennessee's best for a barbecue experience that will keep you coming back. In addition to our home-cooked menu, we always have something delicious for you to order from our daily specials. Whether it's joining us in our 120-seat dining area and patio or catering for your next special occasion, we look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stopped by today for a late lunch. Ordered the "pulled turkey" platter and they brought me a small mound of sliced turkey. SLICED! Sliced is not pulled, right? Right? They were pretty cordial about taking it back but I was scared to order anything else. My wife seemed to enjoy her pulled pork sandwich. I just sat and watched her eat. I asked and it turns out the at the "pulled turkey" sandwich is also sliced turkey.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ate here on recommendation of the hotel. The food was average, but the service was very good. The brisket was different than any other place I had eaten.

2  Thank DandVOKC
Reviewed October 6, 2012

But, having said that - it was ok. I'm not really sure it was what we call catfish though. Hubby's half a bar-b-q chicken was really good. The waitresses were friendly and attentive. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank West-Ky-Travelers
Reviewed September 18, 2012

What a great find Bradley's is! We happened upon this place on the way home from one of our trips to Pigeon Forge. What a great decision it was to stop here. The food was incredible! My husband had the pulled pork sandwich platter and i had the catfish sandwich lunch. The meat was fresh and juicy. My fish was fresh and crispy! The staff is super friendly and the prices are so very reasonable!! We look for THREE things when we go out to eat...Good food, Good service and Good prices...Bradley's has all three. I would say...take a little detour and head over to Bradleys...you will not regret it!

1  Thank TnCountryLife
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Went to Sweetwater Flea Market and Hall's Salvage, Neither one was much to brag about BUT -
we spotted Bradley's and decided to give it a try. Surprise, surprise, surprise, to quote a known celebrity, the food was truely outstanding. We are from Texas, the beef state and some of the best BBQ in the world. Bradley's could move to Texas any day and give them a run for their money. Bradlely's is located about two miles east of I-75 at 517 New Hwy. 68, Sweetwater, TN. You can check them out at www.bradleyspitbbq.com . Stop and enjopy. Price ain't to bad either, all you can eat ribs w/two sides for less than 20 bucks.

1  Thank ExGI37343