“THANK YOU SPRINGFIELD INN!!!”

Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We were having some remodeling done to our home and had to have a place to stay for a few days. Everything was great! From the staff to the property itself! WOW! Great price and the pool was devine-considering it was 100+ degrees that weekend! Our kids enjoyed it too! Nice rooms, wonderful shower, clean and comfortable beds! Very impressed! Convinent location! Thank you!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AIDENSMOMMA
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

We sincerely appreciated you staying with us. Thanks for the positive feedback on our hotel and we look forward to serving you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Recently, my family and I stayed the weekend for my dad's birthday. We were going to the Grand Old Opry and since it was CMA music fest, we had to stay in Springfield. First off, my sister and her mother-in-law shared a room and when my sister pulled her bed sheets back, there was a used maxi pad stuck to the sheets. Then, my dad and step-mom's room had bugs crawling all over the place. And last, mine and my boyfriend's room was clean but our phone rang at least 4 or 5 times in the middle of the night. The front desk was one of those times asking if we were making noise. Then the shower had no water pressure and the tub didn't seem clean at all. Now for the last thing, and people may say I am crazy, but I swear room 121 is haunted because after turning off all the lights and going to bed, i woke up in the middle of the night and one of the lamps was turned on. I don't know what is was but it freaked me out!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank saelliott83
Springfield_inn, Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

I would like to take the time to thank you for your review. As the new manager of the Springfield Inn, I would like to Apologize for the bad experience. I would like to take the time to invite you to stay with us again. we have new staff.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

Stayed here on business for a month, company I worked for put me up here cause it was cheaper than the Hampton Inn. Rooms haven't been upgraded since the '80s and furniture and rooms themselves are kinda falling apart. The "complimentary" breakfast was some of the foulest I've had, including the huge buckets of cereal that probably haven't been changed in a year. Staff was dim witted and seemed ticked off at any request. Room was about $45 a night, but they do have a few two room suites that actually have been upgraded with a larger TV and nicer furniture that run about $90. I'd probably have a better opinion of this place if I had been able to stay in one of those rooms. If you can't afford the Hampton Inn this is one of the only choices in town, just know that quality and service aren't a priority.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank apex1

I would like to thank you for your comment as a guest.
I would like to take this time to let you know that we have upgraded our rooms lobby and breakfast bar area and have also added a art gallery. If you are back in Springfield Tn. Please feel free to stop by and have a look at our newly remolded hotel.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Since we were here for a group event, a local host made the arrangements. I understand from our host that many of the rooms have recently been renovated, and we were in one of the renovated rooms. Almost everything was fine during our four-night stay. The only issue was that I needed to have a good online connection, and the first room I was assigned to had a weak wifi signal. I was then reassigned to another room and had no internet problems. I was a bit leery after reading other online reviews, but they probably deal with the hotel before its recent renovation. A Shoney's restaurant is right next door and other restaurants and shopping facilities are close by, many within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank vwdriverWestChester

I would like to thank you for your review. I would also like to let you know we have upgraded our wi-fi system. There has been several new restaurants and shopping added to our area. Please feel free to come visit us again.

Reviewed May 27, 2008

It was the Memorial Day weekend, unfortunately we were not celebrating but attending my grandfather's funeral. I booked a double queen bedroom. We dropped our luggage in the room and left to see my grandmother. When we returned that night, my husband pulled back the sheets only to find both beds had blood stains and cigarette stains in one of the beds. I contacted the manager and demanded a refund to go elsewhere. The manager asked me "why are you just not discovering this, didn't you see it when you first entered the room"? I was shocked by her response and found myself explaining to her that we didn't pull back the sheets when we first entered the room. Because I paid by cash, the manager said the safe was locked until the Tuesday after Memorial Day and I couldn't be refunded and that I would be given a different room. I told the manager I wanted my money to go elsewhere. I tookd pictures of the beds and reluctantly, because I didn't have extra monry to spare, we were put into another room that had an unpleasant odor so again I went to the manager and requested clean linen and pillows. I will never go there again. My complaints have been ignored but I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau and perhaps Springfield Inn will explain their policy to them.

Stayed: May 2008

A TripAdvisor Member
Somerville Tennessee
Reviewed May 19, 2005

We made reservations 3 weeks prier to our trip to Springfield . Arived 5/12/05 for my daughters wedding that was to be in Springfield the next day at the Oak House , cheched in to 2 of my 3 reserved rooms was told the 3rd room wasnt ready yet , no proublem , went to a late lunch with wedding party, arived back at hotel about 6pm , went to get 3rd room , as my handycap mother was to arive about 8 pm the 3rd room was to be hers., got the key but it wouldnt work ,went back to office , saying this key will not work , the desk clrk rekeyed the room gave me new keys, i tryed again and again it woudnt work , rekeyed it againand again it wouldnt work and again and again on the 5th trip to the office she finaly looked in the computer and realized that room was blocked ( NOT TO BE USED) at that time i was told there was no more rooms on the first floor , i was sick over that and said we have to have a room on the first floor my mom is cripple and can not climb up to second floor, mam i am sorry but we dont have a room, Well when i stated for the 10th time my mother is handycapped ,"O" WE have a handycapped room. ok so thats solved. It was stated to me when i made our reservations the pool opens May1st,, when , we went to the pool there was no water, WE were told breakfeast was from 6am til 10:am but when i arived at 6:10 am it was not open nor was the lobby , the lady came to the door and stated they was understafed and she would open it ( WHEN SHE HAD TIME) that was 7:05am, ok i had coffee with my daughter the bride and we went to our rooms to shower and start getting ready for her 11am wedding, she stated to me mom we only have two bath towels, so i went down to office to get more and was told i had to wait til 8: when house hepling came in. iI have 3 rooms with 2beds in each 7 females trying to get ready and I have a totail of 6 towels,, NOT A GOOD THING, but thank God i had my Motor home and had towels in it, so that was solved but i had 9 bath wet bath towels to take back .After the wedding I came back to get the 4th room witch was to be my daughter and her new husbands for the night , the wasnt leaveing on there honeymoon til the 14th morning, ok that was to a jacuzzi suite ,lol not even close to the descreption we was given, but it was a room and it had been a long day , the jacuzi did not work , when the fron desk was called on this matter, they was rude and unhelpful (if you knew how to turn it on it would work, better luck next time) The morning of the 14th ,, i went for coffee at 6:20 and again it was not open , i waited for the lady to come to the door and she stated very rudley I will open the door when i get every thing ready , when I stated i just wanted coffee, she closed the door back and opened it at 6:50....
I asked her about the jacuzi ordeal and she stated to me They just dint know how to work it , i told her we had one at home and that my daughter did know how to work it , that she knew it had to be full of water befor it would come on , The lady looked at me and stated do I look like a repair person as she held out her perfectly manicured hands. The one thing i forgot about the 12th night was that there was 6 men seating outside there room on the side walk drinking beer that was iced down in trash cans from there room, i told the desk clerk and she statrd ( "O" WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ?) BEST WESTERN A MILLION TIMES BEFOR BUT NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: May 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

I do apologize for your inconvenience as we are now under new management and new staff at the Springfield Inn, I would like to thank you for your comments. Again I do apologize to you. I would like to offer you the chance to visit our hotel again. We have remodel and again we are under new management and staff thank you again. We are also no longer Best Western.

Reviewed May 17, 2005

The reservations were under either Jennifer or Amy Caraway and I was Amy's guest. Amy's mother is handicapped which requires the first floor. She got the first floor-on the other side of the hotel complex. Jennifer was to get a room with her new husband which had a Jacuzzi in it. The Jacuzzi did not work and when Jennifer inquired about it they were told that the water level in the Jacuzzi was "not correct". That was the only help they received in that matter. Amy paid $69.00 plus for 3 rooms one night and 4 rooms the next and she (we) received almost no help with her (our) concerns. I know that I personally will not stay in the Best Western in Springfield, TN again. I do not appreciate the shoddy service received.
There is one point I neglected to mention earlier. We were promised the pool would be opened on May 1; it wasn't. Our stay began on the 12th and ended on the 13th.

• Stayed: May 2005
6  Thank SeptmbrzBrZ

I do apologize for your inconvenience as we are now under new management and new staff at the Springfield Inn, I would like to thank you for your comments. Again I do apologize to you. I would like to offer you the chance to visit our hotel again. We have remodel and again we are under new management and staff thank you again. We are also no longer the Best Western

Jim McDevitt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hampton Inn - Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Pleasant View

Been to Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay? Share your experiences!