“Good golf near Lexington”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Legacy Golf Course
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We discovered this golf course on a road trip up the East Coast, and very much enjoyed our round there. It's a wandering drive north of Nashville, in a country setting, with scenic countryside views. Designed by Raymond Floyd, it was appropriately challenging for my lower handicap husband, but the red tees gave me an enjoyable game too. It was quite affordable, and in good condition. The staff was very cordial.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

My favorite public course in the Nashville area. Always well maintained and the greens are usually smooth and fast. Beautiful layout with lots of elevation changes. You can mix it up by playing the orange tees which use a combination of the middle and back tees. Affordable, and the staff is great.

3  Thank factor0815
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I have played the Legacy a number of times and I'm always impressed. If you use www.golfnow.com to book your tee time it makes this course much more affordable than their regular rates suggest. Beware that the back tees will challenge golfers who are not experienced but there are other options for the rest of us. The only downside for me is the distance from Nashville, but it's well worth it. Check out their website for good pictures of the course and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1  Thank NashvilleGolfer